[Group]The Western Hunters [Kind of outlaw, kind of legal] *RECRUITING*

Users who are viewing this thread

besterich27

Veteran
                                                      The Western Hunters
                                                                    We Are Recruiting!

tex_gang_499.jpg

The people, who do what they can to live... Specialized in hunting, shooting, cooking, and all that stuff... They are professional shooters with rifles, some with pistols. They legally hunt animals, when no big trouble. But when stuff goes bad, they can murder anyone in their way... Their Leader, John Flames, was a poor hunter in the Wild West. Well, he was poor if you call living all day shooting animals and then, selling the animals and meat for 15 bucks. Though, he loved his life, as he loved shooting. One day, bandits came and looted the whole village he lived in. John realised, he should create a group, adventuring through the wild world. With no money in his pocket, great skills in hunting, shooting, crafting, cooking. He made a group of adventurers. Doing what they can to live.

Members List; Besterich27[John_Flames] Rank; The Great Hunter

Ranks;
Leader; The Great Hunter
Co-Leader; Hunting Master
Pro;The Hunter
Semi-Pro:The Shooter
Normal;The Builder
Newborn;The Trader
Recruit;The Cooker

Application:

IG Name:
Character Storyline:
Roleplay history:
Roleplay Skills:
Why do you want to join us?:
Character Skills?:

Example;

IG Name: John Flames
Character Storyline: A professional hunter, who´s village was burned down. I decided to join a group, as i was getting poor.
Roleplay history: Ive been playing GTA SA-MP roleplay since 2006, and been a roleplay moderator in a quite few servers.
Roleplay Skills: About 8/10
Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a nice group in the Wild Wind mod, so i thought that this group would be a nice one to join.
Character Skills: My character is real good, in using Rifles, crafting, collecting wood, mining, hunting, surviving. He is also Strong, but not so agile and intelligent.

!Rules!   

1. Follow all game rules!

2. Follow all commands given by higher ranks!

3. Do not kill anyone, unless; Given a order. He started it. He is in our enemy faction. He came into our territory. We are raiding. + Many of the other roleplay reasons.

FOLLOW THESE OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF OUR GROUP!

Raegenhere said:
besterich27 said:
Roleplay Skills: [Example; 7/10]
Just interested... how high is yours?

Well, as ive played GTA SA MultiPlayer roleplay for about 4 years... minimum 8/10 defently. As i have played tons of RPGs on multiplayer, roleplaying too, id say im 10/10, and trust me, im not overrating myself. Im a roleplay moderator on many GTA SA rp servers.

And also, could someone PLEASE tell me why the f*ck is the img inserting not working for me? Its pissing me off, i had a nice pic for the group xD

659a7d15-e194-44c6-852a-50e107844cc7

Code:
[IMG]http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/659/a7d/659a7d15-e194-44c6-852a-50e107844cc7[/IMG]

Press the
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
button and then put the URL of the image you want inbetween the two
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]

Slawtering said:
659a7d15-e194-44c6-852a-50e107844cc7

Code:
[IMG]http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/659/a7d/659a7d15-e194-44c6-852a-50e107844cc7[/IMG]

Press the
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
button and then put the URL of the image you want inbetween the two
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
Code:
Man. That dident help at all :( I put the IMG beetwen these two [code][IMG][/IMG]
´s allready... :???:

Test;
tex_gang_499.jpg

Code:
If you dident see the picture there, than... i copy and pasted this: [IMG]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/tex_gang_499.jpg[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom