SP Medieval Great Lithuanian Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

It's a big job for one person.  Best of luck to him!

I'm sure I've seen some more Teutonic and HRE items around from previous mods.  May help save a bit of time if Borkowski can get hold of them.

xDELTAx said:
Markus II said:
Borkowski said:
Great Lithuanian mod is only and best mod about XV century Lithuania and other central Europe country's.

Only and best mod?

Tough competition you're facing there...

I think there was one like 1410 wasn't there?

I think so, but XV means 15th century, which is all the years between 1500-and 1599

eliteman123 said:
xDELTAx said:
Markus II said:
Borkowski said:
Great Lithuanian mod is only and best mod about XV century Lithuania and other central Europe country's.

Only and best mod?

Tough competition you're facing there...

I think there was one like 1410 wasn't there?

I think so, but XV means 15th century, which is all the years between 1500-and 1599

nope

15th century is 1400-99.

Odin Doomhammer said:
Any updates Borkowski?  I'd really love to play a fixed version of this mod.
Hi.Sorry for my disappear from forum.In past week i make ea few new Lithuanian's troops.Now i work with Polish heavy cavalry armors like these:
605foto915x800kh8.jpg

P.S i not working alone,but my teamates do a more easier work than i,so...good bay.  :wink:

chudolf said:
you can take models from dukes and mercenaries mod or hundred years war mod

If U watch one or two pages ago ,Then U see- I propose Borkowski this same.Now,we must wait ,what Borkowski made(new Lithuanian troops,etc).I know!, everythink was be ok!

nice mod .. at last i found my favourite teutonic order .. hey can u add some teutonic winged or horn pot helmet in the next release ?

will there be something from your neighbours  :grin: :?:
i read that in those times many latvians and estonians fought under lithuanian flag against
teutonic invaders.  :evil:

The game full version of original game is realest in few days/week's,so we release mod for full game.In a Saturday(i hope),i upload latest version for 0.960 version,then i will make mod for full version,so be patient.

Great news Borkowski!
It's good idea(release on 0.960) ,we don't know when v1.0 will be release.Who knows how long we must wait on it.
I read 1.0 will be release on last week in October,but it's not oficial.

Borkowski can U upload some new screens?

Game released last week of October? It's released on 16th September in North America and on the 19th September in Europe. According to Janus, Armagan has stated previously that the download for 1.0 will be available a few days after the boxed releases on the 16th and 19th.

At last mod for this region .
Great work !

P.S. Since I've played WoW for last few months I forgot a lot and kind of wonder how to install
mod? Unzip to: MB /data/ modules ?

Erfred said:
At last mod for this region .
Great work !

P.S. Since I've played WoW for last few months I forgot a lot and kind of wonder how to install
mod? Unzip to: MB /data/ modules ?
Thanks
P.S Yes,you need unzip to modules folder.

Back
Top Bottom