Google SketchUp City Project*UPDATE 3*

Users who are viewing this thread

SwordChest

Veteran
This is a city I've been working on in Sketchup. I just started on December 19th. I didn't get that far, I know...

CHANGELOG:
UPDATE 3
-----------
Added buildings
Added another fountain
Made plaza bigger
UPDATE 3
UPDATE 2

UPDATE 1
^
This is update 2. Soon going to post more pics.

Trooper5445 said:
Sketchup is a basic tool that has no real usage. Do it in Wings and then import into M&B. Far cooler.

Or, you could get a simple converter, convert the files, and then import into M&B.

Sketchup's easier to use.

Alex_Augmented said:
Trooper5445 said:
Sketchup is a basic tool that has no real usage. Do it in Wings and then import into M&B. Far cooler.

Or, you could get a simple converter, convert the files, and then import into M&B.

Sketchup's easier to use.
And Sketchup is for modelling

I was just making something on SketchUp...

It's a business building...

Untitled81.jpg

You must look at it from a non literalist viewpoint - Badaboombadabang was clearly attempting to create an autocratic visage of liberty in a melodramatic society whereby a grotesque murder of civil rights have led to the image of Bureaucracy being a realistic solution to a true demotratic republic. It is not merely, as you say, a "a stone box with little blue spots", but a bastion of revolutionary tendencies in what we now know as an oppressed society full of political correctness, health and safety, and multiculturalism.

Allegedly :eek:

Back
Top Bottom