[GK] -- Golden Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

derpy savage?

443f3c2ba08c63fca95790b656225d4d.png

7603803b9b8a8f6574d89d5b99707aa9.png

0b21224c43182582348ca2a587e099f1.png

39e34b7d598e5d66f66c347edf094331.png

The fact that I had to play inf against Balion is adequate confirmation of Fisherman's original statement.

Traxits said:
Sir Gowe said:
You guys are still ******* LOL

you still have asperger's so who's really losing here

someone who thinks they have a sophisticated sense of humor....I'll give you a hint the name starts with a T.
Granted I wanted to check up on this old thread.

I'm not sure what your goals are as far as moderation go, but your stand basically seems to be that whenever a gk staff are displeased with a player they'll ban them.  Players consistently spew racist hate on your TDM server and they seemingly never get banned.  I've literally been banned for chewing out racist dorks on your server - certainly I technically have broken the terms of your server while doing so, but the aforementioned racist dorks go unbanned.  Literally every time I log onto your servers there are clowns breaking the rules of verbal interaction.  One seems more likely to be banned for pointing out their behavior and letting them know how idiotic they are than one is likely to be banned for spamming the word ****** over and over.  If that suits your moderation goals then well done, you've succeeded. 

As far as I can tell, players only get banned when a gk staff or whatever is having a hissy fit.  It's cool, it's your server and you'll do as you please, but currently my impression is that amateur children are running your moderation.  It's the internet and most everyone behaves like an idiot so I guess it's ok, but nobody will care when a better server comes along and leaves you to the racist children.

It's a game, you can't censor everything and sometimes you just have to let it go.

Why risk getting banned over something you can't control?

Yes, this server could be run better. Yes, not everything said online is nice. But you can't stop people.

jamieirl said:
I'm not sure what your goals are as far as moderation go, but your stand basically seems to be that whenever a gk staff are displeased with a player they'll ban them.  Players consistently spew racist hate on your TDM server and they seemingly never get banned.  I've literally been banned for chewing out racist dorks on your server - certainly I technically have broken the terms of your server while doing so, but the aforementioned racist dorks go unbanned.  Literally every time I log onto your servers there are clowns breaking the rules of verbal interaction.  One seems more likely to be banned for pointing out their behavior and letting them know how idiotic they are than one is likely to be banned for spamming the word ****** over and over.  If that suits your moderation goals then well done, you've succeeded. 

As far as I can tell, players only get banned when a gk staff or whatever is having a hissy fit.  It's cool, it's your server and you'll do as you please, but currently my impression is that amateur children are running your moderation.  It's the internet and most everyone behaves like an idiot so I guess it's ok, but nobody will care when a better server comes along and leaves you to the racist children.

They don't check these forums, you have to go to their site.

As a fixture of this community for over 6 years, I hope to requisition successfully an unbanning from GK TDM, as it is the only active server nowadays. I did some stupid "artistic" stuff just violating rules to show that they were there and such.. however that's in the past and now I would like to start a new future of active community engagement and ritualized electronic warfare. Thanks so much.

:shock: LIL YACHTY IS A DREAM COME TRUE! SPRITE LIKED MY COMMENT! I VOTED FOR TRUMP! LETS MAKE OODLE THE ****ING PHARAOH BOYS!

Comrade Crimson said:
Why are the Khergits banned on server? Why are they removed from the rotation? What is the teamspeak? The one on the first page don't work im afraid.

Better late than never. But here is the rundown, months ago GK dexuded kegs where not fun to play, and have removed them except for special occasions.

The teamspeak is ts3.gkservers.us

And socks, make a ban appeal on leagueofrevolution.com, if you have been permabanned within a year don't bother, but less than that, go for it, given the amount of time that has passed and how nice you make it sound you should have a good chance of getting unbanned, they will check the logs on what you did before deciding.

Back
Top Bottom