Getting kicked by a group of people that wants to play "alone"on official server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got kicked multiple times from EU official server because some people wanted to play alone on the official one (they joined after me) (DIdac_von_segarra , patata, max) they were 3 guys and i was playing alone first then they joined and pollvoted to kick me everytime i tried to rejoin, they even rejoined just to kick me again

aaaa1 said:
i just got kicked multiple times from EU official server because some people wanted to play alone on the official one (they joined after me) (DIdac_von_segarra , patata, max) they were 3 guys and i was playing alone first then they joined and pollvoted to kick me everytime i tried to rejoin, they even rejoined just to kick me again
Hello, as of this moment the three users in question have been banned from both official servers. Thank you for the information.

aaaa1 said:
i guess you  banned me instead of the other (i faked the name of one to trick them (i changed segarra to seggara)

Must be very difficult for people to figure out that Seggara was actually Segarra..

In the future please do not impersonate or fake names when administration is involved on the scene. This will be resolved as well then. You should now be unbanned aaaa1, please reply to this message or reply to my PM I sent you on the forum, to let me know that you are indeed unbanned now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom