General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Did you implement volley fire for AI and player in the current version? I didnt see it listed in the description.

insomniac391 said:
Did you implement volley fire for AI and player in the current version? I didnt see it listed in the description.
woyo-sensei said:
How to use fire arrows?
To use fire arrows, press T key during battle. The Fire Arrows is like a skill. After you pressed the T key, your soldier will shot enemy with fire arrows, but only for 30 seconds, after that time you have to wait 2 minutes before you can use this skill again. Fire Arrows doing double damage!
How to use formations?
Select one of your troops type (infantry, archers, cavalry) and select F4 - Formation Type
How to use Volley Fire order?
Press Y key during battle.

You can mix Volley Fire and Fire Arrows.

Question:  Can your units move without charging (e.g. hold position, follow me) while in formations?

Question 2 (this may get very confusing):  Once i get enough units i plan on having a cavalry group, an archer group, and an infantry group but also having a second and third infantry group by having different infantry types (e.g. infantry group 1=highest upgraded unit, infantry group 2=the upgrade just below that, and 3=upgrade just below that one) and then instead of all being in infantry troop type, i will change unarmed group 1 to infantry 2 and unarmed 2 to infantry 3.
Now if i haven't lost you yet my question is will the second and third infantry groups be able to use the infantry formation as well?

Are the Yumi archers still OP as hell in Multiplayer where they one shot everything that moves or they been balanced out.

thomasNL01 said:
aren't all the formations the same?
I dont know.  I'm not playing with cheats and I'm not very far and don't have anyone in my party so i can't find out.  If its anything like all other mods with formations that I've seen (which I'm assuming it is) then infantry have kind of like a square formation, don't remember what archers have might be like a 2 line formation, and cavalry is wedge.  I guess a better question might be what formation do the unarmed groups have?

whitemobster said:
thomasNL01 said:
I dont know.  I'm not playing with cheats and I'm not very far and don't have anyone in my party so i can't find out.  If its anything like all other mods with formations that I've seen (which I'm assuming it is) then infantry have kind of like a square formation, don't remember what archers have might be like a 2 line formation, and cavalry is wedge.  I guess a better question might be what formation do the unarmed groups have?

For as far i've seen in other mods al the formations are the same, but i don't really use them, so i might be wrong. Else you should just make a test character to see for yourself.

thomasNL01 said:
whitemobster said:
thomasNL01 said:

For as far i've seen in other mods al the formations are the same, but i don't really use them, so i might be wrong. Else you should just make a test character to see for yourself.

wow this mod has a really awesome formation mode.  once you press f4 it gives you a list of different formations to use so no unit type is set with a single formation  :grin:

Can you help?  i start playing it and every things working fine i do the quest my dad gives i fine fathers friend and i go where my dad dies at and at the end of the cut screen when dad dies every one stops moving and  its just staring at father and nothings happening and the cut screen doest end and there some errors please help

whitemobster said:
thomasNL01 said:
whitemobster said:
thomasNL01 said:

wow this mod has a really awesome formation mode.  once you press f4 it gives you a list of different formations to use so no unit type is set with a single formation  :grin:

err, it's a basic mod i think, there's a lot of mod using those formations out there, so it's just an ordinary thing

I bet you've played Shogun 2 Total War, right? It was a great game. And I'm very glad it's also here in M&B warband too! :smile: Thx for creating the Mod.

By the way, please upload the patch in mbrepository because I am having a trouble downloading it to other servers especially filesonic because of my download manager. Thanks in advance!

Haxbo said:
Im just wondering why im lagging like hell when i play this?

I can play 150 player battles on native and other mods?

I tried lowering the graphics to the minimum but it didn't seem to help.

Custom models,most likely.

Rest said:
Haxbo said:
Im just wondering why im lagging like hell when i play this?

I can play 150 player battles on native and other mods?

I tried lowering the graphics to the minimum but it didn't seem to help.

Custom models,most likely.

True. My models are more detailed (2500 polys average, with LOD`s) and textures with higher resolution (most of them 1024x1024, but 2048x2048 as well). That`s why you need more RAM and GRAM (memory on your graphic card).

Nevermind about the formations,  although it gives you a list, they are still stuck to certain formations.  For instance if you try to put archers in to square they won't.

Only one word about your work:
WOW!!!!

But I have a big trouble with this mod, maybe it's a bug that you, woyo, could fix: my girlfriend is mad about Japanese culture and weapons, and by the time I install the mod on my warband copy I can't play it anymore, because she takes me away from the pc and plays herself every time.

What can I do?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom