General Confusion about Soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Claimoar

Recruit
I love this mod, but there is something that makes me wonder.

Let's say Jutes and Saxons and their troop trees. It seems eg. Geoguth Jute and Geoguth Seaxe share the same statistics and skills and equipment, yet Seaxes demand higher salary. So is there any difference? It's just an example, I could think of more.

Also I am bit disappointed when it comes to archers. Only Britons have 2nd tier archer Saethydd (sp?), who is, on the other hand, a killing machine in comparison with the rest of the archers. And I know it's intended, but archers are neraly useless against shielded enemies :/

Let's say Jutes and Saxons and their troop trees. It seems eg. Geoguth Jute and Geoguth Seaxe share the same statistics and skills and equipment, yet Seaxes demand higher salary. So is there any difference? It's just an example, I could think of more.

Interesting. wages run by level, but both have same level. I look it.

Also I am bit disappointed when it comes to archers. Only Britons have 2nd tier archer Saethydd (sp?), who is, on the other hand, a killing machine in comparison with the rest of the archers. And I know it's intended, but archers are neraly useless against shielded enemies :/

We are work this
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136403.15.html

Back
Top Bottom