Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harada said:
I've tinkered the files and now the game launche perfectly but in game there are some strange things : no more gote on armors, just sleeves ; kusari and so on with naked arms ; and twinkling stains on the legs  :???:

24ci5ic.jpg

15d5pbs.jpg

5u1iiv.jpg

I too have the bug with the twinkling stains on the legs. It happened when i updated from 0.9 to 1.0

Nipponsei said:
Harada said:
I've tinkered the files and now the game launche perfectly but in game there are some strange things : no more gote on armors, just sleeves ; kusari and so on with naked arms ; and twinkling stains on the legs  :???:

24ci5ic.jpg

15d5pbs.jpg

5u1iiv.jpg

I too have the bug with the twinkling stains on the legs. It happened when i updated from 0.9 to 1.0

Simplest thing to do is to delete all 0.9 files and reinstall 1.0 directly (fresh install).

Harada said:
arlvent21 said:
how did you get that fancy graphics? mine is "Grayish" i set the settings to high still grayish (i remember last time i replaced my mb_fx)

Which one are you talking about ?

I've reinstalled the mod and the submods and I still have this problem. Is it a bug or is it intentional (the sleeves and gloves) ?

You mean long sleeves having no armor and short sleeved armors also having nothing but the arm? That was intentional.
A simple fix I did was to mess with the arm textures and change the hand wraps so it looks like they have leather kote pads.

85416D4BD4E4858194EC1A7A8A169B26EAACBC56

I managed a similar fix for long-sleeved clothes, but since they use the same textures, short-sleeved clothes would have black seams in the sleaves and a huge black patch on the right side of the back, not really a good fix. So we must await some model increments from someone. It would be possible to make it so the Tekko itself has arm increments, I tried blackening the lamellar gauntlets, it was sort of nice, but not truly a good fit, And would need stuff until the elbow. I could try some modeling... but I have no clue.

I have no problem with the short sleeves, they look good, especially for ashigarus but why the simple sleeves on okegawa, mogami and kozane armor ? Is it historical ?

jacobhinds said:
I fixed that in the upgrade, pretty sure at least.

Dont think so.

Anyway I like the organisation of the armours so you can essentially pick and choose what you want.

The lower tier armour is fantastic.

Cheers for the script btw, I'll get that sorted tonight.

jacobhinds said:
I fixed that in the upgrade, pretty sure at least.

Not that I'm aware of... What we mean is the lack of arm armour pieces in the long sleeves (on the forearm, not the shoulder armour, that one is fine -- although most could be longer, like the kebiki). The same place where some have no sleeves at all and show the bare arms (excellent for ashigaru).

What I believe we meant was the lack of some sort of armour pieces in the forearm (kote) like vanilla has (the upper-left armour part in the armour textures).

The way things are now, I believe the easiest course of action is to create armpieces for all the armour gloves, like scale, lamellar and gauntlets in vanilla M&B, but longer so they reach the elbows, we can even use textures provided by phlpp (the arm textures) so the only work is making the models and linking them to the gloves, I have no idea how to do that, I am messing around a lot with lamellar gauntlets, but for some bizarre reason, the extended (modifed) version I made is being overlapped by the original one -- there are actually two armpieces, one thinner and longer and the original, both at the same time, what the heck?

The Sky is Grayish and the environment is affected and it irritates me in Gaming -_-
here,
VQ4vDwll.jpg
cASkZM9l.jpg
3c5KtTYl.jpg
GRFDV3Ul.jpg
Yqq3VGWl.jpg
mRVrXMcl.jpg
zuFLlJml.jpg
jzr5F0Vl.jpg

did u see those God damn black trees?(zzz)

arlvent21 said:
The Sky is Grayish and the environment is affected and it irritates me in Gaming -_-
here,
VQ4vDwll.jpg
cASkZM9l.jpg
3c5KtTYl.jpg
GRFDV3Ul.jpg
Yqq3VGWl.jpg
mRVrXMcl.jpg
zuFLlJml.jpg
jzr5F0Vl.jpg

Umm, i dont see much difference really :???:
black trees? they're brown in my eyes :lol:
I however, likes to turn gamma to the lowest.. It's quite realistic(ish) to me.. And seriously i don't see much difference.. Or perhaps i don't see quite clearly or carefully

VVVV Is my game grayish to you?
k5jjWfZ.jpg
pZa0J3S.jpg
3wr2iMq.jpg
LLlYlHb.jpg
xSJQd44.jpg
EuuQju5.jpg
uGwFp1y.jpg

Harada said:
What kind of file it is ? I only find a file named "module" (13ko)  :neutral:

Edit :
w13adt.png

you're not seeing the endings because you haven't tweaked windows to stop
  "hide extensions for known file types"

go to control panel: [view by large icons]  also known as "classic view" if you're in Win XP
    that lets you find the next setting: Folder Options (in WIn 7/:cool:
        in folder options click  View:  then uncheck  "hide extensions for known file types"

it won't show the .ini ending because Windows uses .ini to label the legacy (old style) Windows configuration files.

I don't really see anything awry. What shader level and HDR you use? Also the lightning checkboxes, try tinkering. If that doesn't work, move that gamma bar.

If it's still to awkward, google "better skyboxes", download it for the whole game (worth it, but not sure if you're already using it).

If all else fails, you can always try sweetFX, not the "mod" on nexus, the real thing, go to their site, download the sweetFX configurator, download warband 1.5 settings (i think there's only 2), import them into the configurator and play with the settings: to have close to no fps drop: uncheck antialias, HDR and bloom in the thing, not the game (although removing antialias in the game is always a sure bet, not being pixelated on the seam of your left toenail is not going to make the game look much nicer).

But I  believe sweetFX configs don't show in normal screenshots. Or I don't know how to take them.

arlvent21 said:
here,
VQ4vDwll.jpg
cASkZM9l.jpg
3c5KtTYl.jpg
GRFDV3Ul.jpg
Yqq3VGWl.jpg
mRVrXMcl.jpg
zuFLlJml.jpg
jzr5F0Vl.jpg

How did you got those spear idle animations on horseback? I have Jacobs animation mod but my character always holds polearms the vanilla way on horseback.

Nipponsei said:
How did you got those spear idle animations on horseback? I have Jacobs animation mod but my character always holds polearms the vanilla way on horseback.
It's another "Skeletons.brf" that overrides vanilla anims. I think 1257ad uses it. So you can copy it into gekokujo and add the file into the module.

I ask for some help here from people who got them goodies in animations: what value one modifies in actions.txt so that the ragdoll takes longer to take effect? I messed around and now my death animations are almost good, but some don't start the ragdoll at all, so there are some people standing and others with their arms spread, static on the air. Some fall down and stay that way, that is actually nice, but people standing is kinda creepy.

Hi jaccob here's a littl feedback about your armor submod and about what I mean about the sleeves :smile:

On this one the pants clip throught the armor when running
21khssy.jpg

I don't know if it's linked to your submod but Date officers are wearing wrong armors whereas there are no red and russet armors in their inventory
ou5myc.jpg

I have also noticed that all the jinbaroi are bugged, they seem too big and the suneate still have the white stains problem

Back
Top Bottom