Gargantuan fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS, THATS WHY I SPEND 3 HOURS EVERY MORNING TROLLING FORUMS. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS, ESPECIALLY MY DAD, **** YOU DAD, I LIKE POETRY, I ******** LIKE POETRY!!!

Fixed.

_Logan_ said:
It is common knowledge swearing is used in place of being able to muster the vocabulary to describe something, so maybe you should learn proper English?

If you can't handle swearing, this probably isn't the place for you. Your attitude isn't helping either.

Rahn said:
_Logan_ said:
It is common knowledge swearing is used in place of being able to muster the vocabulary to describe something, so maybe you should learn proper English?

If you can't handle swearing, this probably isn't the place for you. Your attitude isn't helping either.

I take no offense. I was stating a fact.

Logan, my point is that you're talking to him like he's a girl, referring to the photo of Coy.

_Logan_ said:

The same could be said of insulting people randomly over the internet.

_Logan_ said:
Rahn said:
_Logan_ said:

I take no offense. I was stating a fact.

Where might this fact be coming from? Could you please site your sources for me?

Jadion said:
So does this post effect anyones decision to buy the game? I could personally care less about a few grammatical or spelling errors and fail to see the point in which the OP just HAD to point out the obvious fact that people make mistakes or rush things sometimes.

If it did, I'd be refusing to buy anything from Steam till they replaced all the missing vowels.

Sushiman said:
Logan, my point is that you're talking to him like he's a girl, referring to the photo of Coy.

Let him talk to me however he wants. I've said it before. I'm genderless. So there's no he or she while talking to me.
Now keep insulting me Logan and call me whatever you want. You will keep me amused just like the monkey you are. You are making a fool out of yourself xD

_Logan_ said:
Bolkonsky said:
_Logan_ said:
In response to the personal attacks, it may help you to know i'm actually Greek.

So's the guy across the street that makes pizzas. 

Your point?

I don't care. I'm Greek too and you stain our people with your behavior.
Or in Greek if you prefer:
Tράβα και γαμήσου!

In regards to the fact that people told me to learn a foreign language is my point. I do not represent Greece.

I also find it funny the previous poster insulted you. I also find it funny that he thinks pizza is a Greek dish.

EDIT: see my edit on the last post of page 2.

lolididna say taht.  He's just some old Greek guy making pizza.  I'll haz u kno that he maaks the best pzza to eet. 

Logan... your pathetic, you'll always be pathetic, and the less pathetic you try to be the more pathetic you will become.

End case.

SPECULATION: Looks like a copy and paste job to me.  Something the publishers have to submit to the retailers in order to get their product sold there and Valve person just copy and pasted it to the store.
If this were the case.  I still would not care because the game was not developed where English is the native language.  And probably was not translated by native English speakers either.
/SPECULATION

If anything I bet this games patches will mostly be fixing grammatical, spelling, and other such language errors.

However, it really does not matter to me.  I am still gonna play this game.  A lot of people who speak English everyday still cannot spell and write worth a damn.  Hell I know I can't

_Logan_ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dI6mPDCqEo
clap.gif

Impressive trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom