Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree. TBH american teenagers sound like little girls...on teamspeak at least anyway.
Check out the consolevania Halo 3 advert http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TEWIw-a0GJw
EDIT: just watched it,It seems they agree with me

Cow said:
Being a guy from the U.S., I wanted to know: Do you use Scottish/British curse words only? To Americans they usually sound silly instead of offensive.

Yes, it's all Scottish slang or insults, apart from the Psychos, whose introductory insult is kind of an Easter Egg (quite a few Easter Egg type jokes in there).  If they sound ridiculous, it's 'cos they're supposed to - it's a joke/comedy mod after all.  Download it and see what you think.

As for Brit slang being silly - fo' schizzle ma nizzle!  Hahahaha!

Zendarian said:
Being young and from Scotland, I know that neds actually get stuff from JD Sports. Other suggestion: Make Queen Street a fortress for emos.

Good call!  The art gallery steps should really be like a Rhodok castle of Emo-ness (from back when the Rhodoks were weak). 

Good call on JD Sports as well.  I buy my boots from Brantano, but I'm a cut above the average Ned, if I say so myself.  See a lot of them in there, though, buying the workie boots with steal toe-caps - if someone made ****ty trainers with lights on the bottom AND steel-toe-caps they could make a fortune.  There'd be no credit crunch for the inventor of that footwear.

Consolevania Halo 3 ad.  Priceless.  :smile:

waraelm said:
i know this sounds daft but why not have a faction of old scottish people who wear kilts who are tired of the yobish behaviour and plan to sort it out themselves.

The funny thing is the farmers, who I forgot to rename as just "Normal Folk" or something, are actually a lot tougher than the Junkies and Wee Neds.  Probably about equal with Big Neds, but not as well armed.  Some of the women wear tartan skirts, but a full kilt I'm not so sure about - maybe for a quick battle set at a wedding reception, lol.

I like the idea of having a "good" faction, though.  It's a bit depressing that everyone is criminal scum.

Like I say, though, I've mostly stopped work on this mod.  It'll be a while before anything like that gets added, if it ever does.

Flanged said:
waraelm said:
i know this sounds daft but why not have a faction of old scottish people who wear kilts who are tired of the yobish behaviour and plan to sort it out themselves.

The funny thing is the farmers, who I forgot to rename as just "Normal Folk" or something, are actually a lot tougher than the Junkies and Wee Neds.  Probably about equal with Big Neds, but not as well armed.  Some of the women wear tartan skirts, but a full kilt I'm not so sure about - maybe for a quick battle set at a wedding reception, lol.

I like the idea of having a "good" faction, though.  It's a bit depressing that everyone is criminal scum.

Like I say, though, I've mostly stopped work on this mod.  It'll be a while before anything like that gets added, if it ever does.

did you get my PM
i think this mod has great potential

heres a quick burbury hat i did
jh8r6e.png

obviously, it can also take upon that luis vuitton texture as well

I got your message Commissar, I definitely replied to it.  The reply's not in my Outbox, though, so it maybe didn't get sent right.  I'll re-send now.

That Burberry cap looks amazing, by the way!

I am terrible at modeling myself - everytime I edit a bit of clothing it just becomes invisible in-game, so you get people walking around with their heads and hands just floating in the air.  Weird.

What about improving this mod  and make it even bigger? 

Scenario's like Gangs of Los Angeles, Families of Sicily,Families of New York or maybe better making it international.
That you get Cocaine from Colombia and smuggle it to New York and sell it to Punks.
Gang wars, etc. Pimped Lowriders and drive-by's party's and drugs and lots of gunfire :grin::grin:

Flanged said:
I got your message Commissar, I definitely replied to it.  The reply's not in my Outbox, though, so it maybe didn't get sent right.  I'll re-send now.

That Burberry cap looks amazing, by the way!

I am terrible at modeling myself - everytime I edit a bit of clothing it just becomes invisible in-game, so you get people walking around with their heads and hands just floating in the air.  Weird.

i think you have to send it to my old name, "cool_guy" (very embarrassing name, which is why i had it changed)

Ugur: i think a melee based warfare works much better than a firearms one, in M&B.
when i envisioned this mod some time ago, though, i would have set it in a small part of NY where small crews battle, and raids would consist of bats and the very occasional shotgun/pistol.

although I do like the idea of the drug-economy.

Pali Gap said:
phillo99 said:
Can someone tell me how to install this? When I download, the file is .7z and I don't know what to do with it.

Get rid of those pictures and I will.
There are people friendlier than you on this board. What's your problem with sid vicious? He wasn't a nazi, I'm not a nazi, so what's the problem? He only wore it to piss people off. I'm not even white!

Yeah , Gang Brawls where gangs fight each other with knives , bats , Brass knuckles and machetes and maybe Nunchaku's or maybe Katana's for Asian Gangs.
The World Map will be a High-Textured City Map, Buildings like Bars,Clubs,Houses,Apartments,Hospitals,Restaurants,Cinema's will replace Villages,Castles and Cities.
The Kingdoms will be changed by different Gangs and Mafia's.

A list of Governmental departments :

- The Los Angeles Police Department - The Normal Police , Contains Normal Policemen and Hard-Trained Swat
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation - The FBI the men in black the undercover police or something lol
- The Central Intelligence Agency - The CIA .....
- The National Army - ....

A list of gangs :

- The Crips - Wear Blue and Sub-Colours - A gang who was founded for protecting the Black people and standing up for the rights for the Black people , Earlier a Political Movement started as Community Revolution In Progress later a Notorious Gang , Mostly set in the West Side
- The Bloods - Wear Red and Sub-Colours - A gang who was founded after a set tripping with Crips ( if my History with gangs is right ) Mostly in the East Side
- The Mara Salvatrucha - Wear White and Yellow - In short MS-13, A Notorious gang no idea where they stay the most
- The Notrenos - Wear Red and Sub-Colours- Notrenos mean Northerns, The gang is mostly set in the Nothern side of the City
- The Surenos - Wear Blue and Sub-Colours - Surenos mean Southerns, The gang is mostly set in the Southerns side of the City
- The Yardies - Wear Black and Green - Yardies are mostly Jamaicans they have dreadlocks and wear Army textured clothes

A list of Mafia's :

- The Colombo Crime Family - Sicilian Family
- The Alemdar Crime Family - Turkish Family
- The MacGregor Crime Family - Scottish Family - or maybe Irish
- Maybe more. . .

The Mod will Feature:

-Gang Fights
-Building Arsoning
-Getting drunk and party in Nightclubs
-Use Drugs and get caught by the Police
-A New system of gaming
-And ****ing more . .

lol, this would be very fun  :grin: :grin: :grin:

phillo99 said:
Pali Gap said:
phillo99 said:
Can someone tell me how to install this? When I download, the file is .7z and I don't know what to do with it.

There are people friendlier than you on this board. What's your problem with sid vicious? He wasn't a nazi, I'm not a nazi, so what's the problem? He only wore it to piss people off. I'm not even white!

Why do I care if you aren't white?  Those kinds of things just aren't important.  Why do I care if mister Sid ******* was or wasn't a nazi?  The pics just piss people off!  He's getting exactly what he wanted!

Pali Gap said:
phillo99 said:
Pali Gap said:
phillo99 said:

Why do I care if you aren't white?  Those kinds of things just aren't important.  Why do I care if mister Sid ******* was or wasn't a nazi?  The pics just piss people off!  He's getting exactly what he wanted!
I thought you were offended by the swastika on his shirt, which would be the only reason I see why people would be offended.

UgurEfendi said:
Yeah , Gang Brawls where gangs fight each other with knives , bats , Brass knuckles and machetes and maybe Nunchaku's or maybe Katana's for Asian Gangs.
The World Map will be a High-Textured City Map, Buildings like Bars,Clubs,Houses,Apartments,Hospitals,Restaurants,Cinema's will replace Villages,Castles and Cities.

- The Los Angeles Police Department - The Normal Police , Contains Normal Policemen and Hard-Trained Swat
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation - The FBI the men in black the undercover police or something lol

A list of gangs :

- The Crips - Wear Blue and Sub-Colours - A gang who was founded for protecting the Black people and standing up for the rights for the Black people , Earlier a Political Movement started as Community Revolution In Progress later a Notorious Gang , Mostly set in the West Side
- The Bloods - Wear Red and Sub-Colours - A gang who was founded after a set tripping with Crips ( if my History with gangs is right ) Mostly in the East Side
- The Mara Salvatrucha - Wear White and Yellow - In short MS-13, A Notorious gang no idea where they stay the most
- The Notrenos - Wear Red and Sub-Colours- Notrenos mean Northerns, The gang is mostly set in the Nothern side of the City
- The Surenos - Wear Blue and Sub-Colours - Surenos mean Southerns, The gang is mostly set in the Southerns side of the City
- The Yardies - Wear Black and Green - Yardies are mostly Jamaicans they have dreadlocks and wear Army textured clothes

A list of Mafia's :

- Maybe more. . .

The Mod will Feature:

-Gang Fights
-Building Arsoning
-A New system of gaming
-And ****ing more . .

Nortenos: Red, white, black and grey.
surenos (which include MS): grey and blue.

latin kings are black and gold (yellow).

UgurEfendi said:

A list of gangs :

A list of Mafia's :

- Maybe more. . .

The Mod will Feature:

-Gang Fights
-Building Arsoning
-A New system of gaming
-And ****ing more . .

You forgot the scousers.
Wear green and yellow shellsuits. They all have tashs and afros. Only use their fists.

I thought you were offended by the swastika on his shirt, which would be the only reason I see why people would be offended.

Personally, I'm more offended by Nancy Spungeon's face, but that's just me.  I don't want to join this fight, but as I see it Sid's wearing of the Swastika and blah blah blah blah.

Editted since it turns out that Pali just thinks Sid Vicious is an arsehole.  What a waste of time that was then!  :grin:

UgurEfendi said:

This, above all, is the bit I really really wish I could add.

C'mon Armagan.  Give us a drunk dancing anim!  Krumping!

Have to confess, I've tried to make NPCs dance already by mixing up the idle and combat anims.  It might work one day, but no luck so far.

The rest of your suggestions sound great, Ugur, but I'm only one alkie, and I'm not even a real modder!  Check out all the bugs and mistakes in this Mod!

I can't even make heroin dealing a worthwhile criminal activity in a wee Mod set in Glasgow city centre - and you want international drug cartels and the LAPD?!  :grin:

Flanged said:

Personally, I'm more offended by Nancy Spungeon's face, but that's just me.     
Haha! True, sir!

UgurEfendi said:

A list of gangs :

A list of Mafia's :

- Maybe more. . .

The Mod will Feature:

-Gang Fights
-Building Arsoning
-A New system of gaming
-And ****ing more . .

Don't make big suggestions if you can't mod yourself.

Back
Top Bottom