SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

bilwit said:
federoy said:
I'm posting this again because my previous post got lost between the stupid war of the mods posts (Cozur fanboys vs the Russian mod fanboys).

Cozur said:
All of you be quiet, before I call in a moderator.

Awww I love fanboy battles. I've done work for both mods and haven't played a second of either of them :lol:
Btw when will your armors be implemented in the mod? I was desperately looking for them in 0.91.

alanos said:
Btw when will your armors be implemented in the mod? I was desperately looking for them in 0.91.

I have no idea. Probably when I get the majority of them done so there can be a big release. It takes like 6 hours to finish one and it's been pretty hard for me to find time to work on this so it might be a while (I think I average like 1-1.5 armors a week lol), and then there's still tweaking the spec settings once in game (spec settings in game versus in OpenBRF is wildly different and hard to find the right in-game numbers so that it looks like it does in the viewer) and whatever tree tweaks and other stuff Cozur has in store.

New armor + updates

Bc0iUrJ.jpg

mDtiMb1.jpg

N3OhvUk.jpg

ZzB0tFy.jpg

I notice that a lot of the issues were fixed, one on which is the option to pick your culture. When I select this option however, I only see Stormlands and Player Culture as Options. Is there a way to get more? Also, what does the player culture mean? Thanks a lot

I've only downloaded this mod yesterday but it's already becoming my favorite mod of all time, the settings and items look authentic to the ASOIAF universe; I would say this is the best ASOIAF gaming experience yet. (Forget that abysmal GoT RPG).
However there is one thing that's keeping me from truly enjoying this great mod (besides the occasional crashes), it's the fact that sometimes in the middle of battle, the screen would freeze and then studder indefinitely; when I alt+tab and back it would be normal again for minute or two, and then repeat.
I don't think it's because I have an underpowered PC, it runs every other MB mod (and other games in general) smoothly. I've tried turning video settings to minumum and redownload/reinstalling the mod, neither worked. 
Does anyone have a suggestion for fixing this problem?

Muso said:
I've only downloaded this mod yesterday but it's already becoming my favorite mod of all time, the settings and items look authentic to the ASOIAF universe; I would say this is the best ASOIAF gaming experience yet. (Forget that abysmal GoT RPG).
However there is one thing that's keeping me from truly enjoying this great mod (besides the occasional crashes), it's the fact that sometimes in the middle of battle, the screen would freeze and then studder indefinitely; when I alt+tab and back it would be normal again for minute or two, and then repeat.
I don't think it's because I have an underpowered PC, it runs every other MB mod (and other games in general) smoothly. I've tried turning video settings to minumum and redownload/reinstalling the mod, neither worked. 
As the creator said, you need a really powerful PC to run this mod, it's probably not the fault of the mod itself.
try checking your cpu temperature every time the stuttering happens

Muso said:

Have you turned off edit mode and enabled "Load Textures on Demand"?

Cozur said:
Have you turned off edit mode and enabled "Load Textures on Demand"?

Yes and yes.

Techno Viking said:
As the creator said, you need a really powerful PC to run this mod, it's probably not the fault of the mod itself.
try checking your cpu temperature every time the stuttering happens

CPU usage and temperature seem normal. I don't know what "really powerful" means but here are my system specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 650

I don't know what to tell you man, your PC is about the same as mine. I don't have any problems, so must be something on your end. Upgraded your drivers recently?

New poll.

Cozur said:
Upgraded your drivers recently?

What kind of drivers are we talking about here?

Cozur said:
I don't know what to tell you man, your PC is about the same as mine. I don't have any problems, so must be something on your end.

Yeah that's what I was afraid to hear, this is driving me crazy. I'm at the point where I can't enjoy any other MB mods anymore, guess if nothing works I'm gonna quit MB and try again when ACOK 1.0 comes out :sad:

Hi Cozur,
I saw that system specs of your computer.
I have a pretty powerfull machine:

i5 @3.2 Ghz
16 GB Ram
Geforce GTX 660 Ti
SSD

and I still can´t play the game with more than 250 soldiers on the screen. When I go above that number, it starts stuttering badly. Is there any way to solve that? I would love to have really huge battles with a 1000 combatants.

Cozur said:
Muso said:
What kind of drivers are we talking about here?

Nvidia drivers.

Well no, it's still on 310.90

I tried updating to the new one that came out but when i restarted the screen would just go blank, so i reverted back. Am I fked or what

Lol the Red Wedding sucked hard. Why do they have to spoil the books with their darn series? Since it's cool to kill Jeyne off in the series she won't matter in the books anymore. **** this.

Yea right, the Red wedding was so powerful on screen, and was way worse than I could have expected. Catelyn Stark at the end was just amazing, in a very sad way. I'm still in shock after seeing this episode. I haven't read the books yet, so I don't know what is going to happen for sure, but I hope so badly that Tywin, Walder Frey, Roose Bolton all get some serious retribution for this.

I was rooting for Stannis Baratheon since season 2, and now I'm supporting him and the Brotherhood all the more. I feel like Daario is going to be the downfall of Daenerys somehow, and followers of the Red god (Stannis etc) are the only ones who truly are going to make a difference in Westeros now.

As for the mod, I'm very grateful to the creators for making this! I haven't got too far yet, but I'm having a great time interacting in the GoT universe and being able to support Stannis Baratheon become the true and rightful King! Anyone know if it's possible to fight notable characters, such as the Mountain, in a tournament?

SteelFaith said:
Anyone know if it's possible to fight notable characters, such as the Mountain, in a tournament?

Well i believe you can fight him if he is in a town were the tournament is held.

Back
Top Bottom