SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If i remember correct, almost every soldier in the war of the roses had at least some parts of plate armor. Not really good fitting armor mostly, but armor. Also the italian states had own armorys who armored the citizens and militias in the late medieval/early modern times. The problem is, that you have a really crazy mix of all times/nations in the song of ice and fire, so it would be just quit hard to balance. The North is more like early mediveal, the riverlands like high medieval times and the westerlands like late medieval-modern times. On the other side the unsullied out of the bugs are like ancient persian troops, while in the series the look like strange blackleather killer thingis...

Finje said:
If i remember correct, almost every soldier in the war of the roses had at least some parts of plate armor. Not really good fitting armor mostly, but armor. Also the italian states had own armorys who armored the citizens and militias in the late medieval/early modern times. The problem is, that you have a really crazy mix of all times/nations in the song of ice and fire, so it would be just quit hard to balance. The North is more like early medieval, the riverlands like high medieval times and the westerlands like late medieval-modern times. On the other side the unsullied out of the bugs are like ancient persian troops, while in the series the look like strange blackleather killer thingis...
  I once read GRRM saying that from North to South countries make more and more usage of plate. From the North where it isn't used to the Reach where, according to GRRM, is very common. Westerlands seems to have a mid-usage of plate,i.e. 12-14th century. However the Vale seems quite German(Holy Roman Empire) in culture, and must have a quite usage of plate. In any case he also said ASOIAF cultures are much different to real world ones, which explains the Unsuilled, that to me, are more Spartan than Persian.

Anyone noticed that most of these Cozur-flaming trolls have a picture of the other ASOIAF mod in their sig? It's like they do that on purpose to draw attention to their unfinished piece of crap version 0.000000001 mod....  :roll:

ThaneWulfgharn said:
bilwit said:
Sup cool dudes. Cozur told me to give this mod a facelift.

mJu3AUw.jpg

Is that really Bilwit??? Did you really return in Mount&Blade modding??? And now even with new models!!!
If you're interested,here's a list of the Armors you missed in Old WB Mod/Skyrim Mod,together with differences in Lannister Armors):

Joffrey Baratheon:
Joffrey-s-armor-game-of-thrones-30966545-562-318.jpg

Joffrey-s-armor-game-of-thrones-30966547-563-318.jpg
Westerland Squire(Lancel S1 and Podrick S3):
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-33974715-972-475.jpg
A Sleeveless version,with mail underneath and lion shaped pauldrons is worn by Amory Lorch,and possibly Westerland Horsemen:
Amory_2x05.png
Westerland Half-Plate Armor(Almost no collar and small pauldrons):
lannister+guard+armour.jpg
Westerland Lord Armor(Big Collar and Lion Spauldrons):
tywin-lannister-game-of-thrones-21005419-500-280.png
Tywin wears also a Side-Cloak:
tywinarmor.jpg
Westerland Knight Armor(Worn by Tyrion, I think it fits to knights):
Tyrion-Lannister-tyrion-lannister-23793053-1920-1080.jpg
Westerland Lionsguard(This is a real life armor,but it's officially declared as a real inspiration for the TV Series Armors,and I think it fits for Knights):
DSC09250.JPG
Beric Dondarrion Ring Mail:
Beric_Dondarrion_and_Hound_Clegane_S3E4.jpg
Pauldrons and Gorget:
tumblr_mefo3c9H1z1r9h4heo1_500.jpg
Thoros of Myr:
tumblr_mm3dqiblyX1r7q3cso1_500.jpg
Brynden Tully:
Brynden_tully.jpg
Edmure Tully(Maybe needs a more white scale):
edmure-game-of-thrones-33905479-640-360.jpg
Greatjon Umber:
Robb-Stark-and-Greatjon-Umber-robb-stark-29539531-1496-1071.jpg
Dreadfort Mail:
got-game-of-thrones-34252410-2700-4058.jpg
Roose Bolton:
230px-Roose_tvseries.jpg

Roose-and-Robb-3x01.jpg
Rickard Karstark:
gameofthrones2.jpg
Baratheon:
baratheosoldiers.jpg
Tyrell:
tyrellarmor.jpg

And a Small Personal favor as an ingame costume:
CI_69368_1350246247.jpg

EDIT:
If Bilwit is going to work on this so am I. I have scenes and banners to give.
Here:
Clegane's Keep(50% Done):
cleganeunfinished.jpg
Harrenhal(75% Done):
harrenhal1.jpg

harrenhal2.jpg

harrenhal3.jpg
Winterfell(85% Done):
winterfell1.jpg

winterfell2.jpg

I will let you place Entry Points and Passages,just in case you change systems.

****tiest Winterfell and smallest Harrenhal I've ever seen. Also Cozur has said many times this is after the books, not the show and armors you see in the show wont be in this at all.

Forgot to mention, Can't wait to see what bilwit can add to this.

alanos said:
Anyone noticed that most of these Cozur-flaming trolls have a picture of the other ASOIAF mod in their sig? It's like they do that on purpose to draw attention to their unfinished piece of crap version 0.000000001 mod....  :roll:

Love how you imply that people with game of thrones signatures are trolling to promote. Makes sense :roll:

alanos said:
That "another" Game of Thrones mod (which is 60% done) is now better than this mod will ever be..I'm one of developers of that mod and I think its certainly one of the best mods for Warband..So don't insult the mod you don't know nothing about.. I don't mean to insult this mod..This is a well made mod but it wont be a match for "another" Game of Thrones mod..

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Finje said:
If i remember correct, almost every soldier in the war of the roses had at least some parts of plate armor. Not really good fitting armor mostly, but armor. Also the italian states had own armorys who armored the citizens and militias in the late medieval/early modern times. The problem is, that you have a really crazy mix of all times/nations in the song of ice and fire, so it would be just quit hard to balance. The North is more like early medieval, the riverlands like high medieval times and the westerlands like late medieval-modern times. On the other side the unsullied out of the bugs are like ancient persian troops, while in the series the look like strange blackleather killer thingis...
  I once read GRRM saying that from North to South countries make more and more usage of plate. From the North where it isn't used to the Reach where, according to GRRM, is very common. Westerlands seems to have a mid-usage of plate,i.e. 12-14th century. However the Vale seems quite German(Holy Roman Empire) in culture, and must have a quite usage of plate. In any case he also said ASOIAF cultures are much different to real world ones, which explains the Unsuilled, that to me, are more Spartan than Persian.

All this are posibilities, a source of inspiration. It will a pity all inspiration come of the show. I think we like in Martin's univers the mix of 12-14th century, spartian-persan Unsullied...
I think we travel if Cozur could mix different sources, some historical and some more heroic-fantasy.

Epicrules said:
Ithilien5 said:
Can't you make a seperate download from that then? Oh i forgot, you are an *******.

It's his mod, deal with it. Your level of self-entitlement is astounding.

What i tried to say was that he is really mean to his followers. Do note i'm not one of them. I don't care if he makes an seperate but i meant that whatever you say like, "Good mod, can you help me" he only respond with: No.  Go look at moddb. Perfect example!

Democrite said:
For my part, I don't want to recruit Roose Bolton, I play Roose Bolton (or Daenerys, Tyrion, Aragorn, King Arthur...). :wink:

Edit : some pictures

Arya with The Brotherhood without Banner
mb1rl.jpg

Roose Bolton

mb3tr.jpg

mb4hk.jpg

mb5vc.jpg

And special guest : Aragorn with The Last Days mod
mb121.png

The 3.13 version of the mod, but still some bugs.

Perfection is not for this world, but you can enjoy anyway. :wink:

It needs a few imagination. Of course, sometimes you meet the Roose Bolton in game. :roll: Only consider is a North lord like the others. In my campain, when I will enough strong to took Dreadfort, i will the real Roose Bolton and beware the usurper. :evil:

Seriously, they are a lot of ways to play : playing characters of the story or not, respect the story or something completely différent like a come back of Reyen heir... In my opinion the mod offers us a good support of our imagination.

Of course if you Know a way to play NPCs ... :wink:

GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:
That "another" Game of Thrones mod (which is 60% done) is now better than this mod will ever be..I'm one of developers of that mod and I think its certainly one of the best mods for Warband..So don't insult the mod you don't know nothing about.. I don't mean to insult this mod..This is a well made mod but it wont be a match for "another" Game of Thrones mod..
Uhh. Am I wrong or has there been a release so far? It's great that you can say it's far better than this mod but how should I be able to judge it? Should I trust your biased opinion? You work for that other mod. What will happen if I ask a worker in an Apple Store which OS is the best?
You guys are like people in Pepsi shirts going to a Coca Cola convention and shouting that their drink is better. You are just attention whores that try to minimize or steal some of the fame that Cozur's mod gets all over the place.
Seriously you people don't even have one release out, I don't know on how many mods you have worked before, but the first release is usually the beginning of the real work. Right now you put together some nice scenes and items and stuff but for the time of being your mod is nothing, it's not even an Alpha, it's a big bugged pile of crap that has to be tweaked endlessly until you can put out a final release.

On the other hand you have Cozur, he's an excentric *******, no doubt, but he gets the job done. He's releasing versions for months now, and I'm really and truly amazed by his work, it's far from perfect, but it's a real joy to play and far from the bugged state that some of your dicktwits claim it would be.
I mean even if your mod is great and awesome and the messiah of ASOIAF modding that you claim it is, he still has a several months long headstart, and while you will put out your pre-alpha and nearly-almost-alpha versions he will hone his mod to perfection cause he's one dedicated ****nut.
I don't give a **** about him being "mean" to his fans and other people who want to contribute, for my part my self-esteem isn't built up on what people say on the internet, I only care if his mod is good or not. And hell yes it is. Even if you are the nicest guys on earth and you will always be friendly to anyone who writes a post in your threat, if your mod is **** it will always stay ****.

Maybe your mod will be great, granted. But until you finally are able to put out a first release I would keep my mouths shut on other peoples work.
In my life I've seen so many mods come and go, and when I check your page I can see many promises and no real progress, these mods are usually the ones that fail first.

alanos said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:
Uhh. Am I wrong or has there been a release so far? It's great that you can say it's far better than this mod but how should I be able to judge it? Should I trust your biased opinion? You work for that other mod. What will happen if I ask a worker in an Apple Store which OS is the best?
You guys are like people in Pepsi shirts going to a Coca Cola convention and shouting that their drink is better. You are just attention whores that try to minimize or steal some of the fame that Cozur's mod gets all over the place.
Seriously you people don't even have one release out, I don't know on how many mods you have worked before, but the first release is usually the beginning of the real work. Right now you put together some nice scenes and items and stuff but for the time of being your mod is nothing, it's not even an Alpha, it's a big bugged pile of crap that has to be tweaked endlessly until you can put out a final release.

On the other hand you have Cozur, he's an excentric *******, no doubt, but he gets the job done. He's releasing versions for months now, and I'm really and truly amazed by his work, it's far from perfect, but it's a real joy to play and far from the bugged state that some of your dicktwits claim it would be.
I mean even if your mod is great and awesome and the messiah of ASOIAF modding that you claim it is, he still has a several months long headstart, and while you will put out your pre-alpha and nearly-almost-alpha versions he will hone his mod to perfection cause he's one dedicated ****nut.
I don't give a **** about him being "mean" to his fans and other people who want to contribute, for my part my self-esteem isn't built up on what people say on the internet, I only care if his mod is good or not. And hell yes it is. Even if you are the nicest guys on earth and you will always be friendly to anyone who writes a post in your threat, if your mod is **** it will always stay ****.

Maybe your mod will be great, granted. But until you finally are able to put out a first release I would keep my mouths shut on other peoples work.
In my life I've seen so many mods come and go, and when I check your page I can see many promises and no real progress, these mods are usually the ones that fail first.
First of all watch your language..Second there will be no alpha versions of our mod.. neither beta..When we finish it we will release it..This mod was unplayable till 0.9 version..In my opinion..And if Cozur releses his mod before us doesnt mean that his mod is better than ours..quite the opposite..And because you don't know nothing about our mod shut the f*** up..And if some of our fans have sig and also play this mod like me who doesnt fight over whose mod is better...Even if I'm developer of the A Game of Thrones mod I love Clash of Kings..And btw you were first one that said that our mod is
alanos said:
piece of crap version 0.000000001 mod....  :roll:
you are in no position to judge our mod since you dont know anything about it..And our mod is far from dead..And about you Cola Pepsi thing..I see nowhere people shouting and insulting each others mods except you..Go away from here you miserable s*** because forum is no place for peasants like youself..

GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:

First of all watch your language..Second there will be no alpha versions of our mod.. neither beta..When we finish it we will release it..This mod was unplayable till 0.9 version..In my opinion..And if Cozur releses his mod before us doesnt mean that his mod is better than ours..quite the opposite..And because you don't know nothing about our mod shut the f*** up..And if some of our fans have sig and also play this mod like me who doesnt fight over whose mod is better...Even if I'm developer of the A Game of Thrones mod I love Clash of Kings..And btw you were first one that said that our mod is
alanos said:
you are in no position to judge our mod since you dont know anything about it..And our mod is far from dead..And about you Cola Pepsi thing..I see nowhere people shouting and insulting each others mods except you..Go away from here you miserable s*** because forum is no place for peasants like youself..

LOL

You wanna release a final version without an open beta? You guys do that for the first time, right? I literally lol'd a little when I read that.  :grin: Good luck with that.

alanos said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:

alanos said:

LOL

You wanna release a final version without an open beta? You guys do that for the first time, right? I literally lol'd a little when I read that.  :grin: Good luck with that.
I meant beta and alpha release..

GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
alanos said:

alanos said:

LOL

I meant beta and alpha release..
May I ask why?

Hello! this is my first pos here!
I been playing this great mod for some days.
I have a question, when you take King's Landing, you can recruit gold cloaks?

Back
Top Bottom