SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Uber Uther said:
tburn1221 said:
I cant or just dont know how to give fiefs to some lords, (ofcourse iam king of my own kingdom and i made some of my companions lords, but i dont seem to be able to give them more fiefs) can anyone help me with it?
Gidday Thurn.:smile:
Okay, once you have your FIRST Castle/Town etc...You are asked if you wish to make one of your companions your Minister, or use a local person....You should use the weakest member of your party for this role.
From then on, you have to go back to the Lord's Hall of your Capital where you will find your minister waiting...Talk to him and you will get the option to give a fief to somebody... don't think you get this option unless you have designated a party member for the role of Minister.
If you chose a local to be your Minister, give him the boot and designate one of your party the role of Minister.

I hope this helps, and remember you must go to the Lord's Hall in your Capital...
Also, make sure you recruit a Constable and a Treasurer.

good luck, enjoy! :smile:
Thanks! It worked, i just had a local person as minister and you can indeed only with a companion give fiefs to a lord, i didnt know that before! So once again, thanks alot!

I noticed something kinda strange, the town Stonehelm has no villages, but Viper Watch is close to Stonehelm, Storms End is pretty far away from Viper Watch yet Viper Watch belongs to Storms End :p

Fixed the private talk bug.

Just for fun, seems most people here are Stark/North fans.

Most people want to be a member of house Stark, worship the Old Gods and live in White Harbor.

New poll.

Npc for Unsullied randomly appears in the city inns, he's name was something like Grazhnak blabla

Can the Unsullied's seller sell more units, maybe a unlimited number?

How can I recruit a army buying so few at once!?!?!?! This guy is very difficult to find!!!

Is CoK's diplomacy mod(recruit,tech tree,culture changes,trade) alike Floris's diplomacy mod ? I didnt play enough to test all possibility.

If someone could go through all the prison scenes and report if any are still broken, that'd be great.

I've already fixed Lannisport, Casterly Rock, The Eyrie, Claw Isle, Skyreach, Ruins, The Bloody Gate, Moat Cailin and Pyke, Tyrosh and Seawatch. The scenes I made myself.

Cozur said:
If someone could go through all the prison scenes and report if any are still broken, that'd be great.

I've already fixed Lannisport, Casterly Rock, The Eyrie, Claw Isle, Skyreach, Ruins, The Bloody Gate, Moat Cailin and Pyke, Tyrosh and Seawatch. The scenes I made myself.

I tried to free two prisoners from Hornvale, defeated the guard and entered the prison. The inside of the prison was not working properly, assets were floating in the air not connected to any walls or the ground. I could talk to the prisoners and ask them to follow me, but then could not leave the prison. The only door had no interaction area to leave the scene, and the skybox was visible through the doorwar. Walking against it teleported my character a few meters back. I was stuck in the prison, with no way of leaving, and had to reload the game.

But thanks for fixing the prison in Lannisport. I was looking to free a prisoner there yesterday, but could not find that prison anywhere. The door the guard was standing next to could not be interacted with. I even searched in the empty areas of the scene, like the harbor or that little fort on the hilltop.

In any case, I'm having a lot of fun with your mod Ser Cozur! Really great work, it's already a blast to play despite some issues. Have played for about 150 ingame-days now, am married to Alienna Vance and Lord of Stony Sept and Silver Pass. Feels very rewarding. Thank you for this mod and your hard work. :smile:

Not sure what to to next, though, I am still new at this game. So far Lord Tully has refused to had me any more fiefs, even despite me taking a castle without any help. What should be my next steps on my rise to power?

Good job Cozur on the bug fixes.

Bug Report

Iron Islands

I've been spending 0.9 on the Iron Islands and have conquered it all from the Greyjoys. Most scenes for random open space battles and villages have invisible objects that restrict movement. They are all noticeable from the opening battle and my troops and myself get stuck from the get go.

Great Lance doesn't work from horseback. I could tell all your loyal fans how to fix it, but I don't want them removed from the game like the bastard swords. Nicely done my friend...

Here is a companion guide for people that were asking. Remember that Cozur has said he will change these. That was around .07, but these are still up to date.

This is a spreadsheet I keep to keep track of the companions. The red text is confirmed, and I forgot who first made this guide. The guys in bold were the first recruits I had. The nobles too, until I made them lords when I started my kingdom. Hope it helps and it's about 80% correct as of now.

top_zpsbd35011b.jpg
bottom_zps85eca3f8.jpg

Edit: Oh yeah, who ever did the scene for Pike did a great job!

Speaking of companions, some of them come with a ridicilously low starting level, resulting in them being unable o use the equipment they come with.

This includes Feanor Osgrey and Clavis Lybber (I think).

Back
Top Bottom