SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Varien101 said:
just got owned by "The Reach"

Over half of my officers in prison at Cornfield and just tried to bust them out.

I take a stroll into the castle and get the key through....  lance diplomacy.  But there is nowhere I can go to get into the actual prison and free everybody.  The most likely spot it would be (next to the prison guard) is a teleport to the Arena.

If you try and leave through the main gate instead of pressing Q, it brings up the mod settings.  After trying to leave the settings menu the game locks up.

Ah you got owned indeed. You see they knew you were coming and they set you up. Intelligent AI YOU SEE

cwr said:
ive been looking at the forum and really want this mod... but I'm wondering when does 1.0 come out because i dont want to get really far in the game then have to start a new one

i looked at a video of it and noticed theres no snow in the north, just grass- could that be changed or has it already been changed?

also the nights watch would be cool i know they are not supposed to participate but what about when stannis came to the nights watch?

0.9 will be released on Monday; 1.0's release date is unknown, presumably even to Cozur. It's not really a question that can be answered right now. You might as well start playing when 0.9 is released, though, honestly; 1.0 will still have plenty of bugs, like any mod/game, and waiting until a bug free, finished version is released could leave you waiting for a very long time.

As far as the Night's Watch is concerned - Cozur has stated, multiple times, that they won't be included in the mod. Ever. I'm also not sure what you're talking about regarding Stannis; he aided the Night's Watch, yes, and with ulterior motives, but never dictated to them.

Varien101 said:
just got owned by "The Reach"

Over half of my officers in prison at Cornfield and just tried to bust them out.

I take a stroll into the castle and get the key through....  lance diplomacy.  But there is nowhere I can go to get into the actual prison and free everybody.  The most likely spot it would be (next to the prison guard) is a teleport to the Arena.

If you try and leave through the main gate instead of pressing Q, it brings up the mod settings.  After trying to leave the settings menu the game locks up.

Known and fixed as of 0.9.

You can get winrar another way or just us 7-zip which is free.

On topic: tried 0.8 version for the first time and just had to say - this mode is AWESOME! I really appreciate all the hard work you've done and am looking forward 0.9 and 1.0 releases.

First have to say amazing mod exactly what M&B should be like, However don't know if its just mine but as well as the prison issue I seam to not be able to have private chats with lords on my game no matter where I/they are.

Really looking forward to the new release. Can you tell us something about what changed to the troops? I think it's the most important feature, though I think the troops in 0.8 are a bit lackluster.

Is there a fix for "get_object failed for texture: cozur_snowy_grass_what"? I tried changing the Load Textures on Demand and Force Single Threading and it's still happening.

One quick question ... i need some tips on plaing the game :
1. i`ve eliminated The three sisters but i m still getting -17 morale on all sisterman troops - how do i lose that?.
2. Is there a way on making peace other than talking personally to that factions king ?

10x.

Back
Top Bottom