SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

when setting data is loading  , game stop working and  i get kicked to desktop. Any Solutions ? (I have warband 1.134)

I downloaded the link that was posted, however when I started  the new M&B, the only available option was Native. I am kind of a noob when it comes too this type of thing, so would anybody be able to create a tutorial or give me some advice?

Just extract the "A Clash of Kings" mod folder into steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Module folder.
Can't be THAT hard? :razz:

But if you really can't figure it out, just search fore some tutorial vids on Youtube or something. :wink:

MrJullof said:
Just extract the "A Clash of Kings" mod folder into steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Module folder.

But if you really can't figure it out, just search fore some tutorial vids on Youtube or something. :wink:
No, this is regarding the previous version of M&B. I downloaded it, and can open it, but do not see "Clash of Kings" as an available module, only Native.

E: Fixed it; forgot to move the actual "Clash of Kings" folder to the older version :razz:

MrJullof said:

When you download the older version of the game from the link it installs in a different location. The 1.143 won't have all your previously installed mods in it already so you have to locate it and then extract the mods into that version's Modules folder.
For me the new install was in: Local Disk (C:smile:/ Programs/ Mount&Blade Warband

Nice work on the shields, Cozur! I love to see your frequent updates on the mod, and your dedication to it, of course.

What about adding a simple "FAQ section" in the first post to avoid people asking what version of the game you need, why that particular submod won't be added, etc... It might be helpful...

So, how does one get an older version of the game when I've bought and downloaded my M&B Warband via Steam?  I'm having the problem with textures as well, using the v1.152 that Steam automatically updated it to.  Forgive me if this info has been covered already.

Getting a texture.brf error when loading.  Tried re downloading and re installing with no luck still getting the same error

Problem!....I download the older version of M&B:WB 1.143, but its not working.  it loads up like its loading native and when I click start new game it closes it down and a window comes up says RGL ERROR Unable to open Modules/A Clash of Kings/troops.txt.  Ive checked every page of the thread and havent got any results, ive tried redownloading from a different site NO result.. could someone please help me out

I would boss but i literally have no idea how to mod, i would be doing more harm then good  :sad:

Admins should setup a private forum for only 'Modders' so you guys can talk shop and recruit guys for projects.  Just an idea

Back
Top Bottom