SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm fairly confident that Jaime, Ser Gregor, Dondarrion and so on are going to be in this mod at some point in the future, but right now, this is a beta, and as such I find it extremely wasteful to spend ages of time just putting in one character. They'll be in the mod in the future.

What do you have to do to add a Lord? I have little programming experience, but I'm unemployed at the moment so I have plenty of time to learn and implement, if you could point me in the right direction?

I also intend to read through this entire thread to catch up so I don't repeat questions.

Sweet mod, by the way.

Hello,

Whenever I try to create a character and after I did the options (Noble man, game poacher etc.) and I click continue I just get a black screen, my friend has the same problem aswell.

Any suggestions to fix this error because the mod look interesting.

BuddhistJihad said:
What do you have to do to add a Lord? I have little programming experience, but I'm unemployed at the moment so I have plenty of time to learn and implement, if you could point me in the right direction?

I also intend to read through this entire thread to catch up so I don't repeat questions.

It's not hard to add a lord. But adding the ones you mentioned does not just entail "adding a new lord". A heavy amount of scripting would be involved to make them act like themselves, rather than just another lord belonging to some faction.

Sorry I should have been clearer: I meant specifically in the case of Gregor Clegane. I really just want to add him to the Westerlands at least, so I can make his life a misery.

I'm going over to the Forge to have a look.

basbroekhuis said:
So is it compactible or not?

i have no idea if it works with 1.150 or not. What you can do is download the 1.143 version and install this one in a seperate location, then copy/paste the 'A Clash of Kings' module to the modules directory of your newly installed M&B

1.150 doesnt work, i tested it yesterday.
Now i have been searching the whole day to find a 1.143 version but its damm hard!
I can't find it anywere!

Hey great mod played it a while before but trying to download it again. For some reason the second link won't open as that website keeps giveing me error messages. Is there an alternative to the M&B download site as its far far too slow.

Bug report:

With the latest update, character creation does not load the customization page. It will only display a black screen and have the mouse UI.

Loading previous saves, however, seems to have no ill-effect.

Back
Top Bottom