SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicrules said:
OakenRivers said:
I love GOT. Read Every Book. Been waiting for something like this to come out.
I downloaded and played it. Very nice. However I dont like being a lord. Id rather fight under someone.
So for days now I`ve been looking for a way to insert Freelancer (after a few days of looking for a GOT mod with it already in it).
I've gone to great lengths installing and buying programs in hope that I'll be able ot fuse them.
I`ve got Python and file converters out the ass now and still cant find a way to make it work.
I have three versions of the freelance source code (one of which came in txt format) and still keep kicking myslef in the but trying to figure it out.
I've never made any mods before (if that werent obvious by now).
So I`ve finally broke down and sucked it up.
I realized I need to ask for help.

So if anyone could guide me in my journey to become a pleb under the banner of Stannis Baratheon, I`d be forever greatful.

Wait until next update.

I thought Cozur said he was not going to insert freelancer...

BrunoHCE said:
mstencz said:
i have rly weak pc for this mod, but i think, that works fine for me, i dont have 10 min loadings, game slow down only because dyplomacy, for people with low pc, activate fog of war, its rly helpfull

8 minutes loading but i can't complain, good frame rate in both, battle and overworld.

A solution: Ddl the soundtrack of GoT Season one and two and play it during loading  :mrgreen:

I already have the bugs with the merchants, they sell only leather boots and peasant tunic, few days later, it becomes again normal. It repeats a lot and it's very hard when we can't buy food in a campaign with 200 mens :eek:.
Thanks in advance if you can fix it in 0.9 :smile:
Cordially MetalPixel, may  R'hllor be with you.

You really need to be more specific. How many days in does this happen, where does it happen, do you use cheats, maybe take a screenshot?

I can't fix it unless you give me more information.

The file you have selected (ACOK_0.8.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes. To access more download mirrors we encourage you to join the community, otherwise please be patient and keep trying.

Every time...How to download?

Hey! This might be the wrong place but I don't know where to put it else. I have downloaded the mod and extracted it into the modules folder for Warband. When I start the game, I get into the loadingscreen and it loads until the last bit. Than an error tone comes, and the game closes. Sadly I am never able to see the error box, cause it automatically closes with the game. I don't know what to do. Please help me if you can.

Thanks in advance
Hadhod

Kolovrat said:
The file you have selected (ACOK_0.8.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes. To access more download mirrors we encourage you to join the community, otherwise please be patient and keep trying.

Every time...How to download?

Register your self at first, and try it all hours if it dosn't work, be patient

Oh yeah, dumb me. Totally forgot to tick that. Thanks for the quick help.  This is gonna be a good night :grin:
Cozur said:
Have you checked "Load Textures on Demand"?

Oh I am such an idiot. I totally forgot to tick the box. Thanks for the quick answer; this will be a good evening :grin:

P.S: Keep up the great work. I enjoyed the version 0.7 already. Let's see how good this one is :grin:

OakenRivers said:
I thought Cozur said he was not going to insert freelancer...

From this news update:

If you've been following the News section of A Clash of Kings, you'll be familiar with the ever shifting priorities of the modification. I have some major plans that will be included in version 1.0, most major of which are:

Completely new map.
Adding Freelancer.

So, presumably, Freelancer will be in version 1.0 - though this isn't a guarantee, as Cozur may run into some issues with Freelancer meshing with the rest of the mod - or a million other things. For now, though, hope for 1.0.

Cozur said:
Freelancer has been implemented for 0.9.

Also fixed the prison door bug, and all the DO NOT USE items have been removed.

Oh, man. I love you.

Also, I thought the DO NOT USE items were caused by the usage of cheats. I haven't seen any in 0.8 myself.

So some bugs I have found so far in 0.8:

1. In the tournament options, when I changed the persistent bet to 20, I could no longer change any tournament sliders after my first tournament, so I had to turn off custom tournaments.
2. Minor bug: when control clicking on the loot screen I often get a wall of errors when I control right click an empty square, or have click on a lot of items.
3. Cannot used 2 handed weapons while riding.
4. This may not be a bug, but lords take an extremely long time to ransom. It took 2 months for a minor character to be ransomed, and I have had the Vales "King" for 5 months now.
5. It is VERY difficult to find a slave trader.
6. A lot of the Dragonstone and Iron Islands troops get stuck in the water on infinite loops.
7. Many pieces of weapons and armor found in the shops are better than other pieces with lower prices, ex: A great helm with 55 armor and 1.8 weight was 2200g, while a helm with 40 armor and 3 weight was 4600.
8. At night, when fighting in forested areas, some of the trees are shaded as if it were day time. Like, the other trees are dark, because its night, but these trees are lit up like its day time.
9. At the Duskendale siege, troops get stuck at the top of the ladder and do not enter the castle.

Thats all the bugs ive found so far, hope this helps, great mod.

Scriblerias said:
Cozur said:
Freelancer has been implemented for 0.9.

Also fixed the prison door bug, and all the DO NOT USE items have been removed.

Oh, man. I love you.

Also, I thought the DO NOT USE items were caused by the usage of cheats. I haven't seen any in 0.8 myself.

They where indeed caused by cheaters, but I keep getting bug reports about them, so I've caved in and just decided to remove them.

Yeah, I enabled cheats at one point when castle scenes were pretty buggy and I was never quite sure if I'd be able to finish up a siege without having to cheat the enemies to death. I haven't seen them when I was playing without the cheats enabled, though, so I guess huzzah for those that play with cheats on.

Also, you said Freelancer is going to be in 0.9 - do you still intend to revamp the world map in 1.0? And since Freelancer was bumped down to 0.9, will there be any other big updates in 1.0 besides the world map and presumably some arbitrary bug fixes?

Scriblerias said:
Yeah, I enabled cheats at one point when castle scenes were pretty buggy and I was never quite sure if I'd be able to finish up a siege without having to cheat the enemies to death. I haven't seen them when I was playing without the cheats enabled, though, so I guess huzzah for those that play with cheats on.

Also, you said Freelancer is going to be in 0.9 - do you still intend to revamp the world map in 1.0? And since Freelancer was bumped down to 0.9, will there be any other big updates in 1.0 besides the world map and presumably some arbitrary bug fixes?

Right now, I'm working on fixing all the bugs, and completely redoing the troops and items. Not in the sense that I've added new troops or items, but I'm doing a lot of re-balancing. After that, I'll continue working on bugfixes.

I still plan to revamp the world map as the next "big" thing, already started preliminary work on it, but I'm also in the middle of writing my BA and doing a paper on the benefits of utilitarianism at the same time, so throw parties on top of that and I'm pretty much swamped.

Back
Top Bottom