Game doesn't work past Father's Seppuku

Users who are viewing this thread

Tanakauchiha

Recruit
The game continues to wonk out right after the Father's Seppuku scene, as soon as his body hits the floor and the "friend" bows, it stays there, I can hear my character move around and swing his Katana, but nothing else happens the camera doesn't even move.  I have WSE and am running 1.153, I also have the mod patch installed thanks to Abhorash, can ANYONE help me?

Tanakauchiha said:
The game continues to wonk out right after the Father's Seppuku scene, as soon as his body hits the floor and the "friend" bows, it stays there, I can hear my character move around and swing his Katana, but nothing else happens the camera doesn't even move.  I have WSE and am running 1.153, I also have the mod patch installed thanks to Abhorash, can ANYONE help me?
You need 1.143 of warband
and then run it trough wse launcher.
Then it will work

dion1195 said:
well basiclt this mod is still for 1.143.
+
just make a copy of the game.... and downgrade it
It's a failure on WSE's part, it isn't compatible with the newest version of Warband. So yes, you need warband 1.143, but you could also use it with 1.153, due to the fact that as far as I know, there is a released WSE version for that.

DarthTaco said:
dion1195 said:
well basiclt this mod is still for 1.143.
+
just make a copy of the game.... and downgrade it
It's a failure on WSE's part, it isn't compatible with the newest version of Warband. So yes, you need warband 1.143, but you could also use it with 1.153, due to the fact that as far as I know, there is a released WSE version for that.
It is not stable though xD

Back
Top Bottom