Fyrningas

Users who are viewing this thread

Hael & là math to you Fyrningas!

Just wanted to pop on to say hello and congratulations on the Warband so far! During the short time I've known you guys it's grown quickly and gaining more and more reknown!

Also, wanted to a say a thanks for allowing me to fight next to you from time to time! :smile:

Thanks folks and take care! Hope to see you on the battlefeild soon! - just look out for the plaid waring, woad covered fighter! :smile:

Celtic.

Celtic,

Very kind words from you indeed. It's always a pleasure to fight along side you as im sure you know. May it long continue, even if you are a tree worshiping celtic turd :razz:. See you on the battlefield buddy :grin:.

God þē mid sīe,

Æscwine

Friends, Countrymen, FYRNINGS!

I just fancied saying Hail, and letting you know that I am now on the forum!

*Sits down in the hall and drains Ascwines horn of mead whilst he isn't looking*

See you all on the field my brothers,

Uhtred

Bretheren,

it's time to announce that I made it to the forums.

I raise my horn full of mead to you! Let us symbel, let us drink, let us fight and let us win!

Our Honour is called Fyrninga!

Waidulf the Ripuarian

PS: And of course, let's have a tasty soup.

Soup is always a good idea!

My dear Fyrningas, I'm looking forward to meeting you on the "Siege of Kent" - event.  :smile:

Well done Fyrningas in the event!

Everyone played well as a team and we got a good result! Well led by Beorn! Well done mate.

Thank you very much for having my in your warhost! :smile:

Celtichugs said:
Well done Fyrningas in the event!

Everyone played well as a team and we got a good result! Well led by Beorn! Well done mate.

Thank you very much for having my in your warhost! :smile:

And thank you for strengthening our ranks, my good Celt!

Please take note:

As of Friday the 21st of October 2011, the clan of the Fyrningas is effectively inactive.

Damn. At least inactive does not mean disbanded.

I hope you still join events and/or become active again soon.

Thank you for your kind words! But we have good news.

After losing a few active members and after ousting a few inactive members, we Fyrningas needed time to reconsider our course and reorganise accordingly.

Although fewer now, we are happy to be back in the game. Our server will continue to run as Fyrningum.

If you are interested in joining the Fyrningas, you are welcome to apply. Naturally we would like to be familiar with you beforehand.

I would suggest that for the coming shieldwall event LF and Fyrninga should join forces to muster a single host, rather than two halves. From LF I know that we will be at least five people already, who of you would like to join in for the Saxon side?

Moeckerkalfie said:
I would suggest that for the coming shieldwall event LF and Fyrninga should join forces to muster a single host, rather than two halves. From LF I know that we will be at least five people already, who of you would like to join in for the Saxon side?

Alas, I won't be able to make it. I hope the other Fyrningas can!

As above moeck I unfortunately will be working on the 5th of November and will miss the event. I would have loved to have been a part of a combined LF and fyrnan force, I shall just have to wait untill the next time.

Back
Top Bottom