Fury of Odin Download (version 0.7) and information! Comments are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

You did it.

Went through the screenshots, saw many helmets, but didn't see the kind I was afraid to see: those helmets with horns, as you see on many pictures of what is supposed to be a Viking - like Vikings wanted to look like cows. If you would have added horned helmets, I would probably call you names. nao, I will download bot Fury of odin and Roots of Yggdrasil.

Thanks a lot!

Grimnirwher9 said:
You did it.

Went through the screenshots, saw many helmets, but didn't see the kind I was afraid to see: those helmets with horns, as you see on many pictures of what is supposed to be a Viking - like Vikings wanted to look like cows. If you would have added horned helmets, I would probably call you names. nao, I will download bot Fury of odin and Roots of Yggdrasil.

Thanks a lot!
The thought that Vikings wore horned helmets is obscene! I scoff at the notion!

*scoff*

Hello Ruthven.

Thanks for mod. I am testing it now. I have only a question. Looks like it already asked here twice but no responded and I surprised – why?

The idea to intro a naval element in the M & B is perfect!

Can You answer however…

Are there are naval battles or desk fighting in Your mod?

Which purposes You mind for ships: a transport only or a war vessel too?

I have a ship but moving along a coast  line long time do not see no sails no enemy ships

Is the big island on the horizon a landscape part only or this is for some quest or mission?

Can Calradians have ships or not? Or they are for gamer only.

Will You prolong the work with mod?

Best Regards

Alex

The thought that Vikings wore horned helmets is obscene! I scoff at the notion!

I know, but you can't be careful enough nowadays...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6287.1620.html

Anyway, I'm really starting to like you now you said that  :smile:

btw, it is in fact proven that horned helmets would cause injuries to the fellow warriors of the one who would wer such a helmet, rather then doing so to the enemy or look impressive (why would a Viking be wanting to look like a cow?)

King_Augustus said:
Hello Ruthven.

Thanks for mod. I am testing it now. I have only a question. Looks like it already asked here twice but no responded and I surprised – why?

The idea to intro a naval element in the M & B is perfect!

Can You answer however…

Are there are naval battles or desk fighting in Your mod?

Which purposes You mind for ships: a transport only or a war vessel too?

I have a ship but moving along a coast  line long time do not see no sails no enemy ships

Is the big island on the horizon a landscape part only or this is for some quest or mission?

Can Calradians have ships or not? Or they are for gamer only.

Will You prolong the work with mod?

Best Regards

Alex
There should be a few Norðanverðr ships sailing around, but it might take a while to find. Sadly, there are no other ships on the map.

Hmm, it seems I couldn't extract it to my modules folder. Something if wrong here. It worked well with RoY.
What's wrong about that?

NordMann 2 said:
Hmm, it seems I couldn't extract it to my modules folder. Something if wrong here. It worked well with RoY.
What's wrong about that?
Just open the Modules folder in a different window and try to drag&drop.

I liked this mod quite a bit, but i really think you should fix the sea battles.
Honestly, I sat on a flooded boat for 10 mins, than when a ship came close enough, all my crew jumped into the sea, and walked across the water for another 10 mins untill i got bored and left the battle...

Hey, i am enjoying the mod so far.
I have a few questions though -

Can anyone please explain the difference between two units - drengr (last troop teer for warriors) and berserker (lost troop tree for raiders). I havent got any of those troops yet so i want a bit more info about them before i start upgrading my troops.

Also i noticed that northmen are not in war with the calradians and all northmen lords and even konung just rides pointlessly around their capitol city. Is there any way i could start a war again? I am a vassal of Konung Olaf and i have been raiding the calradian villages like a madman the last 20 days but noone seems to care.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom