Full Invasion 'Admin mod' ?

Users who are viewing this thread

TheMadJester

Veteran
I host non-dedicated servers with my friend to have 200 bot battles of star wars vs lotr ect.

When trying to use the in-game 'Admin Mod' which does things like spawn armor, weapons, and things of that nature. But when I actually try using the options it has no affect what so ever. Ive seen the admin armors and spawning before, but do I need to download something? If so leave a link.

Thank you, now if you will excuse me, I need to go punch people while naked on PW.  :twisted:

TheMadJester said:
I host non-dedicated servers with my friend to have 200 bot battles of star wars vs lotr ect.

When trying to use the in-game 'Admin Mod' which does things like spawn armor, weapons, and things of that nature. But when I actually try using the options it has no affect what so ever. Ive seen the admin armors and spawning before, but do I need to download something? If so leave a link.

Thank you, now if you will excuse me, I need to go punch people while naked on PW.  :twisted:
The in-game Admin mod only works on dedicated servers, not hosted-LAN-non dedicated servers sorry.

Back
Top Bottom