From what version did the face mode in AI Mesh become deprecated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wuan

Veteran
As the title states, why was it deprecated?

Answer:

Last edited:
I have moved it here to the Forge since it is no real modding question. It's rather a question why that operation does not work as intended or has not been implemented in an useable way for which we cannot give a good answer. Since you are discussing about the functionality already with K700 we will watch it and hopefully learn something new by it :grin:

Now the problem is that using ai_mesh_face_group_show_hide doesn't seem to work, which is a vanilla warband operation. I don't know the specific usage of this operation.

Last edited:
I'm confused as to why the AI Mesh Face is bundled with the font.dds file, Taleworlds.

I have moved it here to the Forge since it is no real modding question. It's rather a question why that operation does not work as intended or has not been implemented in an useable way for which we cannot give a good answer. Since you are discussing about the functionality already with K700 we will watch it and hopefully learn something new by it :grin:
It seems you have summarized it here:
https://earendil_ardamire.gitlab.io...es/New_at_modding_Warband/In-game_Editor.html

Back
Top Bottom