From Dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Havoc said:
:mad:

No B&W 3, no The Guild 3... /Cry

The world is officially ending.  :sad: :sad: :cry:

I was seriously looking forward to From Dust, but looks like it was a good thing I didn't get it.  :neutral:

Meh. Depends, it was a godlike game for the first levels then it felt kinda okay.

No, last mission is a sandbox mode. You form the land yourself from almost nothing. Pretty nice I guess.
Just,
When you place the portal, don't place it too far away from the villages... Don't say I didn't warn you.

As for the challenge maps... Dunno, I played a few and they felt kinda stupid. Especially since they record your time and most of them you only have just enough time to complete them at all.

Can somebody maybe upload a completed Save or something? I really can't be bothered to do the entire half-baked story mode that Ubisoft pulled out of their asses.

Maybe making the sandbox mode unlockable after finishing the game wasn't a nice move, but that half-baked story mode is also a part of the game and if you can't be bothered to play games you shouldn't play games. With a mindset like that you'll get bored of sandbox mode in seconds anyway.

Not really, I have just become extremely bored of the Story mode, and i'm only on level 7. The only reason I bought this was for the sandbox mode.

Very meh game, I thought it was going to be more along the lines of B&W, or a persistant sandbox game. Rather than just a series of puzzles, and a ****-ton of waiting for things to happen by themselves.

Nope, you pretty much know exactly what to do the second you come into the level, the solutions aren't hidden AT ALL.
All the gameplay is just making it happen a tiny chunk at the time. Surprisingly literally.

I really shouldn't call them puzzles, because they're not. They are tasks. Tasks of "see that stuff there? Move it over there. Oh, but you can only pick up so much at a time, so you have to do it 15 more times. Oh, a flood/volcano/tooth-fairy has whiped out what you have done, now take the long route around it or do it quicker. Again."

Yeah tried the demo. It was fun at first then I got to the level with the Tsunami and ****... It was very tedious and boring :lol:

Back
Top Bottom