Friendly Fire! (And Other Funny Things)

Users who are viewing this thread

Haretik

Regular
This thread exists to tell your funny stories. GO!

One time, I was playing as a native. I walked up to some fort that we weren't at war with, cuz I just nabbed some stuff from a battlefield. I wanted to sell it. I walk up to the fort, and BANG, some idiot shoots me. They take my pistol, and my infantry musket (that I was USING, RUDE), but, oddly, they leave my rifle and sword... So I come back, grab my stuff, and continue my quest. Whole time I'm in there, people are pointing guns at me. I ask for the money for my STOLEN PISTOL, and for a new Infantry Muskets since they took mine, and they mock me... So I'm just like, whatever. I'm an injun. They don't scare me none. So, I sell the stuff, and grab a musket. The entire fort points their guns at me. One guy walks up calmly, and tells me to drop the musket. I tell him that it's to replace the one they stole, and he starts going on about how it's not their fault they killed me and took my stuff. So shoot him. In the face. He dies, and everyone around me shoots. Not a single one hits me, and the messages are filled with "So and So killed a member of the same faction!"... So I laughed, stab one or two, and get stabbed to death with bayonets.

Thus is the story of natives, it's typical to get KOS'd and robbed simply because we're there. Most of my stories involve bandits killing me on sight as an immi with nothing in my inventory so they literally get nothing from me, no money, no weapons, no hides. Funny to me, although it is a tad annoying when out of nowhere you can get killed for no reason other than "rulz sai I can RDM w/ no hurt!"

DarthTaco said:
Thus is the story of natives, it's typical to get KOS'd and robbed simply because we're there. Most of my stories involve bandits killing me on sight as an immi with nothing in my inventory so they literally get nothing from me, no money, no weapons, no hides. Funny to me, although it is a tad annoying when out of nowhere you can get killed for no reason other than "rulz sai I can RDM w/ no hurt!"

I avoid shooting immigrants when I'm an outlaw just cuz I get nothing so why waste the shot?

I like the idea of bandits being able to KOS so they can perform organized raids etc, but 99% of the time you wind up with bandits running around buck ass naked shooting plebs for no real reason. At least when they could KOS when the community was young, it was only during raids. Wouldn't it make more sense on the bandits behalf to rob someone for more money than shoot them on the spot and gain nothing? The fact that they can be KOS'd too is a bit lame, as it becomes impossible to rob anyone when you just get shot for no reason other than they meta'd and saw your tag.

DarthTaco, you make points that are much good. WE must talk sometimes.

Anyway, I haven't heard anything FUNNY yet, except my post...

Not really... Tell a story about a specific time that naked bush people attacked you in an ambush.

It's usually not even in an ambush. There was one time when I was chopping wood  literally right outside colonial settlement and three of these guys come up to me spewing various insults I assume designed to get a reaction out of me besides stop being a dumbass when out of the blue one hits me over the head with a club, one kicks me, and the other says screw it and shoots me and says rekt in chat.

DarthTaco said:
It's usually not even in an ambush. There was one time when I was chopping wood  literally right outside colonial settlement and three of these guys come up to me spewing various insults I assume designed to get a reaction out of me besides stop being a dumbass when out of the blue one hits me over the head with a club, one kicks me, and the other says screw it and shoots me and says rekt in chat.

Every outlaw attack ever. Unless I'm involved. When I'm an outlaw, I always carefully plot raids on caravans or workers who can get me the most monetary gain...

I try to plan things out, and even try a legitimate robbery every now and again but it always winds up with me getting shot from who knows where because they saw outlaw under my name. A bit hard to do anything but kill when you're declared KOS.

DarthTaco said:
I try to plan things out, and even try a legitimate robbery every now and again but it always winds up with me getting shot from who knows where because they saw outlaw under my name. A bit hard to do anything but kill when you're declared KOS.

Usually what I do is get two or three guys, and we snipe any guards, then one guy robs the civilian while the other(s) watch for more soldiers.

I remember when i was chopping wood outside the colonial settlement  and this enemy serf is next to me and i didnt realize it so when he wasnt looking i killed him with my axe.. i guess he called for reinforcements when 4 enemy guys in uniform coming out of the settlement in a line with rifles and start shooting me  :lol: They missed badly and ran off like 50 feet before being sniped by a bandit for my 50 gold  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom