Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080 TI
GPU Driver Version: 546.29
CPU: i7 12700kf
RAM: 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600 ddr5
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 980 pro

For quite some time I am not able to restore the original opacity of friendly banners. They always have a transparent tone to them.
In the link above you can see me playing with the opacity settings. When putting it to 100% it should be way clearer as it was months ago. I am sure it will be understandable that when putting it to 100% that this is not the way it is intended to be displayed. Re-installing did nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Alright I am waiting for further instructions.

Hi,
I have similar problem, any time I set certain transparency level of friendly icons... it gets reset after every respawn in MP... I set it lets say to 0,10 after apply it works... next game its still 0,10 but in fact its on default... when I go to setting its showing 0,10 and I have to move slider back and forth to 0,10 hit apply and then its 0,10 ingame again. I tried to edit value in config file and it has no permanent effect.

Back
Top Bottom