Fried Chicken

Which is better PopEyes, Church's or KFC?

• PopEye's

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Church's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KFC

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • I'm racist, so I'm afriad I'll turn black if I eat it.

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I don't eat chicken or I'm european.

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, Chik Fil-A's not a "fried chicken chain" in the sense that they sell fried, whole pieces of chicken breast/drumsticks/thighs. They sell chicken meat, yes, and it's fried, but that's not technically "fried chicken".

I'm sure some of you already looked it up, but for those of you that haven't...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure_frying

dial_a_pressure.gif
+
300px-Stephenfry.jpg
+
chicken.jpg
=
franchise_menu_chicken.jpg

It's all simple, really.

Tibertus said:
No one's mentioned Chick-Fil-A... They're ten times better than Church's, Popeye's, and KFC combined. However, I think they're a bit regional.
It doesn't work with the racist vote option in there because it's a white man's chicken.

They're also not a fried chicken chain, as I've already pointed out  :roll:. They serve chicken sandwiches, grilled and fried. And chicken nuggets. When they don't serve is fried chicken as a meal in and of itself. So their product isn't at all the same, and if you knew anything about fried chicken you'd know this.

That post was masturbation for your ego, only for self-pleasure. Chick-Fil-A is white man's chicken. If your point is already established and proven why keep bringing it up, it's just as bad as LordMutaz and his failed WarDogs idea.

Forget it, you have no idea what you're talking about. A fried chicken sandwich is not the same thing as a fried chicken meal. It's really just a chicken patty sandwich anyway.

Right because everyone restates the same fact over and over again. There's more than one right answer here, I'm not disagreeing.

Oh my god, I just cannot comprehend your idiocy, I've tried to reply three times, but I just can't stoop to your level of intelligence.

Their main food is fried chicken strips, however, this somehow does not qualify as fried chicken because I don't know anything about fried chicken. That just feels stupid typing it.

Back
Top Bottom