Fried Chicken

Which is better PopEyes, Church's or KFC?

• PopEye's

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Church's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KFC

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • I'm racist, so I'm afriad I'll turn black if I eat it.

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I don't eat chicken or I'm european.

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not too sure about the 'eating it on your fingers' thing. British mentality is usually 'unless it comes on bread or a kebab skewer, use a knife and fork'.

But that does sound like a good way of cooking it. When I was young, and still ate meat, chicken was my favourite. Turkey was a close second, followed by liver and kidney. In fact, chicken was the only thing where I didn't mind whether I got a wing, a leg, a breast, or what. It was all good.

scootar said:
I have to try it first, but sounds gross

You just put a bit of mayo on the side of your plate and dip your chips in it. They don't need to be drenched, that would just be wrong!

But this is the fried chickens thread lady, we gots to have them chickens. Colonel Sanders was right to make us eat his biscuits, but he didn't think that he needed to sell a wide variety of bull**** just the chickens.

Sir Saladin said:
But this is the fried chickens thread lady, we gots to have them chickens.

Yeah, but chips/fries aren't made out of chicken. They're made out of potatoes. Therefore whether you eat them with your fingers or not, it's irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Sir Saladin said:
But this is the fried chickens thread lady, we gots to have them chickens.
Yeah, but chips/fries aren't made out of chicken. They're made out of potatoes. Therefore whether you eat them with your fingers or not, it's irrelevant to the topic at hand.
I heard of something called chicken chippes over there, what are they? *listens with heart, stomach and ears*

Pharaoh Llandy said:
I'm talking about real food. Stuff that has actual nutritional value. Not something that you get out of a foil packet that was mass-produced in some factory.
Since they're made of potatoes, wouldn't fries be a source of carbohydrates? Not a good one, of course, but a source nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom