Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

I've got the 3 Bear Clan Leaders, Death Ward, and the Charm of Regeneration but nothings happend and I'm still "A fallen one".

G4Man41 said:
I've got the 3 Bear Clan Leaders, Death Ward, and the Charm of Regeneration but nothings happend and I'm still "A fallen one".
Have you got charm of fear from Bear Clan Leaders? If you have all 3 charms place your mask into inventory and wait a bit on global map.

Is their a guide for new players on how to survive? Im used to being a killing machine, even with the hardest settings, and i cant seem to be able to live for more than 30 seconds in the midst of a battle.

Jhnking said:
Is their a guide for new players on how to survive? Im used to being a killing machine, even with the hardest settings, and i cant seem to be able to live for more than 30 seconds in the midst of a battle.

I don't think it's hard to survive in EGIII... which class have you chosen?

Jhnking said:
Barbarian. But I always seem to be getting killed by a javelin or caverly or something.  :sad:

well, when you start, go and buy a shield (to block javelins and arrows) and when you'll level up, get some Riding skill and buy a simple saddle horse. I was killing machine in EGIII and I've played as barbarian too... I had my own kingdom with swadian culture and I've taken over whole Calradia. Hire some swadian troops, they are powerful. Or you can try playing as an Old Knight (it's easy)

Jhnking said:
Eh, ill just stick with the sheild, I HATE being caverly.

with a hore you can go alone on for example 15 bandits without getting killed. just go around the bandit group and when riding fast, kill the bandits on sides. Once I killed 40 soldiers with my Warhorse and claymore

Rongar said:
G4Man41 said:
Have you got charm of fear from Bear Clan Leaders? If you have all 3 charms place your mask into inventory and wait a bit on global map.

Well I have the "Bear Clan Leader"s but I don't know how to get it from them, and thanks for replying to my question.

i was makin a joke, he said Hore.  :wink:
now then.....*takes out a P90* Anybody else wanna make fun of that joke or not get it?!?!

G4Man41 said:
Rongar said:
G4Man41 said:

Well I have the "Bear Clan Leader"s but I don't know how to get it from them, and thanks for replying to my question.

When you capture you second bear clan leader a charm of fear will appear in the loot screen, thats when you pick it up. If you missed it, you missed it.

Ultra695 said:
G4Man41 said:
Rongar said:
G4Man41 said:

this is not on topic anymore.... I was giving a little advice to Jhnking :smile:

When you capture you second bear clan leader a charm of fear will appear in the loot screen, thats when you pick it up. If you missed it, you missed it.

Have I asked for advice here besides how not to die? I already knew how to revive, just didnt feal like it. But thanks anyway, i enjoy my permanent death.
Maybe a dark soul to capture the entire world with 'magic' could be used with death....

Jhnking, try to get  Charm of Regeneration and develop your char to be able to use abilities warcry+firstaid.  Then you have low health try to regain it avoiding fight. Such tactics should highly increase a chance of surviving in a battle.

And, yes, remember that some flying things are killable. It's not best idea to attack throwers when they are ready to unleash their throwing spam against you.

Back
Top Bottom