SP Native Footmen Mod! ( RELEASED!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
FootMen Mod  v1.0    for v7.51

Since a lot of people like to fight on foot (like me :wink:)  I made a mod just for it! 
(so no more anoying swadian knights knocking you over from behind :!:)

Some new Troops: Sword throwers! Warlords, Princes, Elite Swordsmen...

Can be gotten Here:http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/visit.php?cid=9&lid=221

Credits:
Janus :grin: :grin: for Repository space (Thanks!)

Features:
v1.0:

* About 17 more troop types, mostly footmen

* Knights very dangerous but vary few! (the only place to get them is at Zendar)

* You can now hire Khergits at Tulga and Halmar and they have about 6 new troops.

Here are the troop trees:                                                 

Swadians:

swadian serf
                                                    |
                                          Swadian militia
                                          /                  \
                    Swadian footmen                Swadian skirmisher
                      /                  \                              \
    swadian swordsmen    swadian spearmen        Swadian crossbowman
              |                                  |                                \
swadian elite swordsmen      swadian elite spearmen        Swadian sharpshooter
                            \            /
                          swadian prince

Veagirs:

vaegir serf
                                                    |
                                          Vaegir footman
                                          /                  \
                        vaegir fighter                    veagir skirmisher
                      /                  \                            |          \
    vaegir veteren fighter    vaegir axemen  vaegir bowmen  veagir knife thrower
              |                                  |                      \                        \
      vaegir elite fighter      vaegir elite axemen  vaegir longbowmen  veagir throwing axemen
                            \            /
                          veagir warlord

Khergits:

khergit worrior                                                            khergit tribesman
                                  /                \                                                                /              \
                khergit spear sister        khergit sabremen                                khergit archer      steppe horesmen
                            |                              |                                                /                      |                  \ 
              khergit spear maiden          khergit desert sabremenr    khergit desert archer    steppe horse archer  \
                                                                          |                            |                                                  \
                                                                          |              khergit sword thrower                              black khergit horseman
                                                                          |                /                                                                      |
                                                                          khergit war chief                                                          black khergit guard                                     

If you have any Ideas for Troops that you really want/think I should have added, give me a yell, and I'll probably add them!

Enjoy!

My footman mod is almost ready two.. I've added the weapon pack, my own not released weaon pack, 40 different shields and a bunch of new troops...

This is the "footmen mod" (hint, look at the title)
The "Lord of the Rings mod" is called "The last days". Try searching.

Anyway, the mod is good so far (I have grown to hate horses due to the fact that I always have tank characters)

Aren't Tulga and Halmar both Vaegir? I don't want to spend 10 minutes loading up M&B just to check so someone confirm/deny this. If they are, it'd make it impossible to hire khergits if you are Swadian.

EDIT: Woops, stupid mistake. :p

phbbbt107 said:
Aren't Tulga and Halmar both Vaegir? I don't want to spend 10 minutes loading up M&B just to check so someone confirm/deny this. If they are, it'd make it impossible to hire khergits if you are vaegir.

Oooo! your right :???:  I'd forgotten about that. fixed*

Assyrian said:
My footman mod is almost ready two.. I've added the weapon pack, my own not released weaon pack, 40 different shields and a bunch of new troops...

sounds nice! I'll have to try it when it comes out :smile:

khergit worrior                                                            khergit tribesman
                                  /                \                                                                /              \
                khergit spear sister        khergit sabremen                                khergit archer      steppe horesmen
                            |                              |                                                /                      |                  \ 
              khergit spear maiden          khergit desert sabremenr    khergit desert archer    steppe horse archer  \
                                                                          |                            |                                                  \
                                                                          |              khergit sword thrower                              black khergit horseman
                                                                          |                /                                                                      |
                                                                          khergit war chief                                                          black khergit guard                                     
Abot the warrior who becomes a woman  :mrgreen:

Stormficker said:
Abot the warrior who becomes a woman  :mrgreen:

yeah....well.... :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom