Fog Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me like the "fog" which is displayed under water, which can be caused above ground if you place one of the "water_river" scene props in a certain position or orientation (I'm not sure of the exact cause). You probably need to either delete all of those props in the scene, or adjust them until you don't get the fog problem. It is not a PW specific bug, since it happens in Native also; it might be possible to fix in the shader (I don't know very much about them), or it might be hard coded into the game engine.

Vornne said:
It looks to me like the "fog" which is displayed under water, which can be caused above ground if you place one of the "water_river" scene props in a certain position or orientation (I'm not sure of the exact cause). You probably need to either delete all of those props in the scene, or adjust them until you don't get the fog problem. It is not a PW specific bug, since it happens in Native also; it might be possible to fix in the shader (I don't know very much about them), or it might be hard coded into the game engine.

I can confirm that the water_river prop indeed causes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom