Flying bullet animation

Users who are viewing this thread

I am making a few client side edits for something and I wanted to change what the pullet looked like while it was in the air. Unfortunetly there is no flying bullet 3d model in the BRf. So where do I go to change it.

11thMS TheDoctor said:
flying bullet 3d model in the BRf

Which module/mod/dlc are you modding?

Open your module_items.py, find the bullet, copy the mesh name and search for it (CTRL+F) on OpenBRF to make sure it is not there.

Code:
["steel_bolts","Steel Bolts", [("bolt",0),("flying_missile",ixmesh_flying_ammo),("bolt_bag_c", ixmesh_carry)],
meshes: "bolt", "flying_missile", "bolt_bag_c" on the above example

That works if you are using your gun as a crossbow

ok thank you, I am also using a gun as a musket (two different guns) and whenever it is shot it leaves a purple see through log like thing where the bullet lands. Any way to fix that?

11thMS TheDoctor said:
ok thank you, I am also using a gun as a musket (two different guns) and whenever it is shot it leaves a purple see through log like thing where the bullet lands. Any way to fix that?

Don't think you understood my post.

1) What module are you using? Each one is different, and you may be using one that we don't even know about

Native
NW
MBF&S
Mod XXXXX

2) Some mods replace the crossbow model/animation/sound with a fake gun. That way the bullet is a "arrow/bolt" with a new sound. You may be using a real gun, depends on (1).

Can't say more without those answers, have fun modding!

kalarhan said:
11thMS TheDoctor said:

Don't think you understood my post.

1) What module are you using? Each one is different, and you may be using one that we don't even know about

Native
NW
MBF&S
Mod XXXXX

2) Some mods replace the crossbow model/animation/sound with a fake gun. That way the bullet is a "arrow/bolt" with a new sound. You may be using a real gun, depends on (1).

Can't say more without those answers, have fun modding!
native

Back
Top Bottom