Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
noname_1987 said:
This mod allow me to combine and divide companion's party .That's so great but when i play this mod ,the screen often become white and text is blured.I must quit the game and play again so often ,I don't know where this error come from ?

Can you post the Specs of your PC please. And if possible, take a screenshot of that event.

I have this problem also quite frequently, but it's only the options screen that becomes white for me. Happens mostly after some hours in the game and can often be fixed by ALT-TAB'ing in and out of the game. Occurs with DX7 and DX9 config and seems independent from graphic settings (didn't check different screen res, though).

for the extra mods you used you can't forget the custom hereldery mini mod forgot who and where it is i think its in the pioneer's guild in the mod list which is like sounds gameplay graphics idk but yeah forgive me if i'm wrong but its remarkably similar....

What did you try to tell us, ignorak? :???:

BTW: The setup of your notebook should run the mod just fine (if not you can still tweak the graphic settings a little bit).

-Ignorak- said:
for the extra mods you used you can't forget the custom hereldery mini mod forgot who and where it is i think its in the pioneer's guild in the mod list which is like sounds gameplay graphics idk but yeah forgive me if i'm wrong but its remarkably similar....
Did he said I made free use of somebody possessions? I don't know it that he said, about custom heraldic mini mod. Please show me the link.

The feature of custom banner was already made by armagan in native. I revamped it, and custom heraldic can show you in shields and armors.

One of the most fun mods I've played so far, but also the most unstable one, it's got quite a lot of bugs in it. Hopefully they will all be fixed in future releases. :smile:

Is this possible to add "Shield bash System" and "Formation" into the next version plz?

Ive try but after many hours trying and trying its just pissed me off:sad:

Ill be grateful if u do so

Ty and this mod is amazing :grin:

U should put some kind of retreat system for the enemy when they are besieging castle n all of their ladders has been burned

neojede said:
how do you recruit soldiers, for some reason i'm too stupid to figure this out.
Please read the thread.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,70396.0.html
Q: How can I recruit troops from villages?
Q: I still can't recruit troops in villages.

jackmanreynolds1 said:
how do u get the ****en game i downloaded the mods but i dont know wher thay are... are thay in the current mods in the begging of the game

Well, first of all you will download a .rar file, most of the time, which has to be opened by WinRAR, make sure you have that program. Then, open the .rar file and click "Extract to..." then select the destination C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade/Modules. Then launch M&B and from the dropdown menu select the mod.
I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere in the apprentice guild, check it out.

Man i was fooled by my friend today he said he downloaded the .75 for me and it was out and so i played for 2 hours and disappointed in finding no new thing T_T (sobs) i was fooled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom