Final Final version of 1257ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded the patch (1.11) to moddb. It still awaits authorization. I'll do all the official things latter. As well as add a full 1.11 version as stand-alone download.

DrTomas said:
Uploaded the patch (1.11) to moddb. It still awaits authorization. I'll do all the official things latter. As well as add a full 1.11 version as stand-alone download.
sounds good mate. I appreciate the work. good use of a few years.

DrTomas said:

Yay, can't wait to try it out and thank you for all your work!

Ačiū :smile:

DrTomas said:

God lord! You work as the Swiss watch :grin: So finaly the long waiting marathon has concluded and it's time to sharpen my axe. Will take a first look at new version and then add some of my custom stuff such as music, HP bar, banners, custom companions. Many thanks to you Dr.Thomas and I wish you all the best.

Great work!

Unfortunately with 1.11 some script errors still occur in battle.

90ap11.jpg

Might be a bit late, but knightly orders are bugged. Cannot Join Hospitallers, option never comes up in conversation with the leader.   

happened last night for a bit, then the option came back after re start. Strange as I have never seen that before, all the other orders were working as intended. I guess it's fine, the wonderful world of computers.

So I've been away for a while, I'd like to know, do I need to download it again at nexus and/or moddb or can I just SVN Update to get the latest patch?

Thank you DrTomas for all the effort put into this.

EDIT:

Cranky said:
278f46b0bbfbba44c3007d9a846d7b34.jpg
Script error. Catch this on v. 1.11
Where can I get the files to make my world map to look like that and try it out? Just the world map not the language. :smile:

Thanks in advance.

@DrTomas, could you update the OP? Maybe replace it with a link to the 1.11 thread or something would be nice to help people visiting the forum.

I played the new version for a few hours and so far loving it. Thanks alot!

kalarhan said:
@DrTomas, could you update the OP? Maybe replace it with a link to the 1.11 thread or something would be nice to help people visiting the forum.

I played the new version for a few hours and so far loving it. Thanks alot!

ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom