FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I was playing as a LOTR faction.

First bug: Nazgul. I play with the first person view.
yjGxL1Y.jpg
TEIuebH.jpg

Second: Gondor infantry's arrows are turned upside down:
xmCIHal.jpg
9ugqyO5.jpg
DBBKXCk.jpg

Yeah, I know big screenies are big, especially those 1920x1080 are very, very ugly, but... I am too lazy to resize it.

And I can't thrust with the Nazgul sword.

No arrow refills on Helms Deep Defence 2
Sometimes I see barricades in the sky

Is it possible when healing, if on a horse to heal your horse as well?
and if you refill your ammo for arrows, cartridges or bullets etc... that it refills all the ammo you bought originally, not just 30 shots?

Frosty said:
Sometimes I see barricades in the sky - Destroyed barricades are those in the sky

Is it possible when healing, if on a horse to heal your horse as well? - So far I know not

and if you refill your ammo for arrows, cartridges or bullets etc... that it refills all the ammo you bought originally, not just 30 shots? - Planned feature for v11.

Thanks for the reply, there was also another map which I think was The Siege of Dale, it is impossible for Cavalry to leave the actual castle as the way out is too big for the cavalry :razz:

robindelang2 said:
Frosty said:
Sometimes I see barricades in the sky - Destroyed barricades are those in the sky

Is it possible when healing, if on a horse to heal your horse as well? - So far I know not

and if you refill your ammo for arrows, cartridges or bullets etc... that it refills all the ammo you bought originally, not just 30 shots? - Planned feature for v11.
Barricades in the sky is a regular bug for now.
Horse healing is planned for V11.
Refill fix is planned for arrows/bolts/cartridges/throwing (if possible)

Hey i try to join servers, but it does the crash. i have a 64 bit windows 8 laptop. i have no idea what the problem is but would really appreciate help from someone

robindelang2 said:
legonaut said:
Hey i try to join servers, but it does the crash. i have a 64 bit windows 8 laptop. i have no idea what the problem is but would really appreciate help from someone

Could you give your laptop specs?
Is it again with trying to join v10 servers with v11 and vice versa?

My big screenies are so big, so I will place them into the spoilers:

First problem: I can't choose the top right armour parts because it is on the same place as weapons. Could you move some items to the row below? The same problem is with the top left weapons.
3pYhhHq.jpg

Second problem: I don't remember what is the name of this map, but the castle is bugged. Bots don't go inside the castle, so I can stand inside and peacyfully shoot all enemies that are just staying there and not moving.
b7OixYL.jpg
WQBDOOB.jpg
gM6hPZm.jpg

And there is also another bug in this map. In the house that on my first screen is on the left, there is a place, where player can accidentaly go into and there is no option to get away. Oh, rejoining the server or going to SPEC to die is a solution, but ****ty solution. I don't have a screen of this bug. Maybe someone know something more about that?

By the way, why the horses are in the same slot as weapons?

lllAnteklll said:
My big screenies are so big, so I will place them into the spoilers:

First problem: I can't choose the top right armour parts because it is on the same place as weapons. Could you move some items to the row below? The same problem is with the top left weapons.
3pYhhHq.jpg

this is all in the "polishing" I call it of the equipment screen, it is only a minor selection annoyance but you can still select all equipment. Yes I will address this.

Second problem: I don't remember what is the name of this map, but the castle is bugged. Bots don't go inside the castle, so I can stand inside and peacyfully shoot all enemies that are just staying there and not moving.
b7OixYL.jpg
WQBDOOB.jpg
gM6hPZm.jpg

And there is also another bug in this map. In the house that on my first screen is on the left, there is a place, where player can accidentaly go into and there is no option to get away. Oh, rejoining the server or going to SPEC to die is a solution, but ****ty solution. I don't have a screen of this bug. Maybe someone know something more about that?

Map bugs are good to report, but right now other bugs especially the gun script error bug have our focus but I will take this in mind when we get to map bugs need fixing.

And if you think going Spectator is a ****ty solution would you rather be admin slayed in v11?  :razz:

By the way, why the horses are in the same slot as weapons?

As for horses it is because in v10 we had no clue to fix the mount slot for invasion mode, now we do thanks to Bad Idea in mission_templates fixing it.
Expect horses to be in the proper mount slot in v11 so don't worry bout this bug it was a temporary annoyance.

Related to bugs for v11:
Progress Report: Gun Script error bug finally fixed thanks to Bad Idea.

i found one bug with refill in v11 (i hope this is the correct place to post about v11 bugs)
it costs 200 gold instead of 100 to refill ammo.
if someone have already said this or its already fixed then sry

Not a bug, but this thing should be fixed in my opinion. This Japanesee faction called Sengkoku Jidai... I can't equip Yari and Katana. It is great for me to have good polearm and good sword but I have to choice between yari or katana. Could you make less number of classes in Sengkoku Jidai and better variety of weapons?

And two bugs.

This bug was in previous versions too. On this screen my female character is bald. Could you make something with that black **** on her head?
2vV3nYq.jpg
Small part of that is also visible with some hair types.

LOTR. I am Gondor Infantry on this screen. I don't remember what armor I have. The place between my legs and torso is empty.
2PGhKBm.jpg

And I was getting legendary weapons from boxes very often. Three legendaries in one round! And I didn't waste so much money on that. I can say the box gave me more legendaries than other weapons.

Sometimes Nazguls have invisible sword. And Nazgul's sword still don't have thrust.

Another bug: It's in the XVI century faction. The class called general has a horse. Yes, he can ride on this horse. But if he dismount, he won't be able to mount again because of not enough riding skill.

Another bug: Chinese throwing bombs are OP as fvck. Like a cheat. I can throw that **** in very far range, like from a bow. And it can kill multiple enemies at once. Nothing more to do than just stand at the ammo quiver and spam, spam, spam, refill, spam, spam, spam again. It is very, very overpowered.

You should make something to rebalance that ****. Make range of it very close, raise the prize to at least 12k(or more) and make it unable to be refilled.

lllAnteklll said:
Another bug: Chinese throwing bombs are OP as fvck. Like a cheat. I can throw that **** in very far range, like from a bow. And it can kill multiple enemies at once. Nothing more to do than just stand at the ammo quiver and spam, spam, spam, refill, spam, spam, spam again. It is very, very overpowered.

You should make something to rebalance that ****. Make range of it very close, raise the prize to at least 12k(or more) and make it unable to be refilled.
The refill is a bug that we will fix in time, the price will be increased to prevent this.

And another bug that piss me off: When I dismout, I can't mount this horse again because my riding skills aren't adequate to the mount. WTF?

lllAnteklll said:
And another bug that piss me off: When I dismout, I can't mount this horse again because my riding skills aren't adequate to the mount. WTF?
The troop coding needs a forgotten riding skill of 4-6 then, what troop were you? You should give me the specifics so we know where the problem lies..Chinese cavalry?

usnavy30 said:
lllAnteklll said:
The troop coding needs a forgotten riding skill of 4-6 then, what troop were you? You should give me the specifics so we know where the problem lies..Chinese cavalry?

This happens with all the 7 years war factions. Also 7 years war Britain is glitched, most of the troops equipment doesn't work so you spawn naked. Not sure if that happens with other standalone 7 years war factions.

Back
Top Bottom