[FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

What do you like the progress so far?

• Awesome, overall great, im so hyped over the next Chapter!

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Good stuff! I love reading it!

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I like reading this! Its an ok story!

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Meh, really nothing say about this one, i read it because im bored.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Bad, plain awfull, Im ten times better!

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Aight, ill be at my moms so i can read it, but yeah, i've seriously missed you, SC and Calradian Tales by yulgar and the battle of tihr thread are the only good readings i've found on these forums.

bamp. Believe it or not I haven't given up on Ariadram's tale. I'm just currently over occupied by my first try to break the ice in the sci-fi deparment, a new book titled Void. I might some day even try to publish it, who knows. I'm also currently working on a edited version of the Last King of Antaria, which will most likely be done by christmas. : )

MnB-Fanatic said:
bamp. Believe it or not I haven't given up on Ariadram's tale. I'm just currently over occupied by my first try to break the ice in the sci-fi deparment, a new book titled Void. I might some day even try to publish it, who knows. I'm also currently working on a edited version of the Last King of Antaria, which will most likely be done by christmas. : )

Hey dude welcome back ! :smile: Can't wait to see more of the story, and it'll make a nice christmas present :razz:

X-Warrior-X said:
MnB-Fanatic said:

Hey dude welcome back ! :smile: Can't wait to see more of the story, and it'll make a nice christmas present :razz:
Hehe! I've been waiting to repost this!

I can wait. :wink:

MnB - Fanatic ? Arch ? Dear God, you're both around again ! ...just like me... No doubt this is a divine sign from The One !
If this luck continues, maybe vonmistont will be back as well  :roll:

Welcome back dude, many were missing you  :smile:

MorrisB said:
MnB - Fanatic ? Arch ? Dear God, you're both around again ! ...just like me... No doubt this is a divine sign from The One !
If this luck continues, maybe vonmistont will be back as well  :roll:

Welcome back dude, many were missing you  :smile:

I never left! Sort of.. : D But, yeah, totally, When I finish my scifi book, I might even add a link here to it :p

X-Warrior-X said:
I'd definately read it.

As would I. :smile:

@MorrisB: I have been around for awhile, just not in the SoD section. While modding random shiz again, I decided to visit my roots, A.K.A. Sword of Damocles. Either way, it's good to see you too mate. :grin: And you too X-Warrior-X.

So you aren't posting because you're sick?
My version of sick equals=HIV,AIDS,Blood cancer, skin cancer, sever vaginitus, swine flu, pneumonia and the common cold all at the same time
Or is it because you're in prison?
I'd definetely understand if you're in Guantanamo Bay

Well seems like 2 out of us 3 are having Writers Block. In my AAR for Lord Jacob, I'm on day 750, still no changes other then some minor castles being fought over... SoD is getting kind of boring other than the odd groups of 10 or so deserters getting raped by my 4 companions. :'(

Back
Top Bottom