Few quick questions

Users who are viewing this thread

syrenthra

Recruit
Okay so I have a few things I wanna know if they changed from native or not

Does horse quality affect the change in overmap speed? Does a donkey do the same as a warhorse or they treated as equal still?

Do donkeys give more inventory or are they just cheap ways to increase map speed like asked above?

Appreciate the help to anyone who knows or can give advice with it.

syrenthra said:
Okay so I have a few things I wanna know if they changed from native or not

Does horse quality affect the change in overmap speed? Does a donkey do the same as a warhorse or they treated as equal still?

Do donkeys give more inventory or are they just cheap ways to increase map speed like asked above?

Appreciate the help to anyone who knows or can give advice with it.
if you see a item lets say a book : it says for example : Wound treathment +1
wich means that book gives your wound treatment +1 so i think donkeys / mules dont give a inventory management boost since they dont show a +1 for it.

AFAIK the quality of the horse doesn't affect overland speed as it relates to party movement or helping out with the load. Donkeys and mules work equally well as any others.

I have some Question too. Please share with me.

I look around forum and heard of NEW QUEST that gain strong unique weapon. Please show me how to find these quest.

Can i Recuit the dark knight troops ? and How.

Please help.

You can receive a special item from a monarch after a period of friendship with them. You can only receive the gift once. Maintain strong (100) relationship with them and you're sure to get the offer.

Back
Top Bottom