MP Native Feudal World

Users who are viewing this thread

I've yet to see your maturity come into play. You've been ignoring half of our messages, the important and informative parts even. Like, I'd go ahead and call you out on how you're not actually a PF Developer, but claim to be, but I'll be mature like that and choose not to. Ah, man. Seems like I did anyway. I'd also like to point out that bpopa was actually quite right in his previous post, even though he put his message immaturely.

From my perspective, it looks like you're simply trying to put all of the other PW-based mods in a bad light, to bring PF in a good spot. Let me just tell you, it doesn't really work. I'd love to see more maturity from the Lead Admin of what is said to be the most succesful PW-based mod around. You're acting childish by calling the other PW-based mods failures. It's really not something you should do if you're admin, or developer as you like to say you are; especially not if you are the Lead Admin. It puts you and your mod in a bad light, not in a good one. PF is loved because of the setting and theme of it, not because it has a staff full of godly heroes. All the other PW-based mods are good, and I've yet to figure out how you can tell PS is bad, when it hasn't even been released yet. I've noticed as well, that you've been on the tail of Dobas for a while now.

Once again, as the Lead Admin you are, you should definetly stop acting like a complete fanboy who praises his own work and hates on the rest.

Well, then. We should probably hop off Jazora's thread here, and stop arguing. He deserves better than that.

Reus said:
I've yet to see your maturity come into play. You've been ignoring half of our messages, the important and informative parts even. Like, I'd go ahead and call you out on how you're not actually a PF Developer, but claim to be, but I'll be mature like that and choose not to. Ah, man. Seems like I did anyway. I'd also like to point out that bpopa was actually quite right in his previous post, even though he put his message immaturely.

From my perspective, it looks like you're simply trying to put all of the other PW-based mods in a bad light, to bring PF in a good spot. Let me just tell you, it doesn't really work. I'd love to see more maturity from the Lead Admin of what is said to be the most succesful PW-based mod around. You're acting childish by calling the other PW-based mods failures. It's really not something you should do if you're admin, or developer as you like to say you are; especially not if you are the Lead Admin. It puts you and your mod in a bad light, not in a good one. PF is loved because of the setting and theme of it, not because it has a staff full of godly heroes. All the other PW-based mods are good, and I've yet to figure out how you can tell PS is bad, when it hasn't even been released yet. I've noticed as well, that you've been on the tail of Dobas for a while now.

Once again, as the Lead Admin you are, you should definetly stop acting like a complete fanboy who praises his own work and hates on the rest.

Well, then. We should probably hop off Jazora's thread here, and stop arguing. He deserves better than that.

You already responded enough with your irrelevant talk, and if you read the comments which I've posted, you'll notice, that I don't wish to spam this thread with non-sense talk. Also do not comment on something that you do not know the past off. And yes I am working on PF with others, so yes I am a developer. I do not really want to come up and argue, but as I said, we can talk this further in a PM if you would like the answeres, but you already "Yelled" responded with "Not worth it", then do not write incorrect stuff, unless you've received an answer upon it. I am fan of all kind of mods, there is some I like, and there is some I dislike. PA were a good mod, and PE (the old one) too, played allot on that one.

But for sure you and your friend already spammed enough on this thread. Let us not comment further and let Jazora's have a thread actually about Feudal World.

Okay.

I know I shouldn't reply with this, but I can't resist.

Warn me or whatever.

You are so god damn immature. I may as well be, but you are a perfect example here. None of which I've said has been irrelevant. Everything I've said has been points and arguments related to the discussion. If you don't wish to spam the thread with such non-sense talk, then why do you reply to my posts? Generally, if you don't want to spam a thread with non-sense talk, then why do you show up on every PW-based mod thread and call them out on failures? I do know the past of things. I have been told the past of things, and I have seen the past of things. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes of your team, and I'd rather not know, to be honest. But I don't see you listed as a developer anywhere, just Head Admin.

By the way, I'd like to know when I yelled. I'm honestly surprised you would even know if I yelled. This is a message on the interwebz - you can't see when someone yells or acts calmly. In this situation, I decided to go with the second option. I just state my points to support my side of the argument. You may say you are a fan of some mods, and dislike others. I just think it's a funny coincidence you don't like ANY of the PW-based mods, other than PF, which you coincidentally so happen to be a Head Admin of. Now you call PA good, although in your earlier posts, you called it a failure. Enlighten me on that, would you?

I have spammed just as much as you have. I'd be glad to admit I have spammed, and I even did. But you sure as hell spammed it as well, by replying to what I've said. You know, it's not even that fun to have an argument with you. You just try to stick to a high ground and tell people to PM you, then call everything irrelevant no matter the actual relevance, then call out immaturity. It's a typical way of arguing, and it's quite honestly immature.

Let's go on with our lives. I have proven a lot of my points already, and I see no reason to continue this ramble. I'll go prepare some dinner, k'bye.

xoxoxo.

EDIT:
General von Hiller said:
don't want to get in the discussion, but I just say that AleksanderTheGreat is nowhere to be found in the development team nor the credit list, just sayin.
Exactly.

Reus said:
Okay.

I know I shouldn't reply with this, but I can't resist.

Warn me or whatever.

You are so god damn immature. I may as well be, but you are a perfect example here. None of which I've said has been irrelevant. Everything I've said has been points and arguments related to the discussion. If you don't wish to spam the thread with such non-sense talk, then why do you reply to my posts? Generally, if you don't want to spam a thread with non-sense talk, then why do you show up on every PW-based mod thread and call them out on failures? I do know the past of things. I have been told the past of things, and I have seen the past of things. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes of your team, and I'd rather not know, to be honest. But I don't see you listed as a developer anywhere, just Head Admin.

By the way, I'd like to know when I yelled. I'm honestly surprised you would even know if I yelled. This is a message on the interwebz - you can't see when someone yells or acts calmly. In this situation, I decided to go with the second option. I just state my points to support my side of the argument. You may say you are a fan of some mods, and dislike others. I just think it's a funny coincidence you don't like ANY of the PW-based mods, other than PF, which you coincidentally so happen to be a Head Admin of. Now you call PA good, although in your earlier posts, you called it a failure. Enlighten me on that, would you?

I have spammed just as much as you have. I'd be glad to admit I have spammed, and I even did. But you sure as hell spammed it as well, by replying to what I've said. You know, it's not even that fun to have an argument with you. You just try to stick to a high ground and tell people to PM you, then call everything irrelevant no matter the actual relevance, then call out immaturity. It's a typical way of arguing, and it's quite honestly immature.

Let's go on with our lives. I have proven a lot of my points already, and I see no reason to continue this ramble. I'll go prepare some dinner, k'bye.

xoxoxo.

EDIT:
General von Hiller said:
don't want to get in the discussion, but I just say that AleksanderTheGreat is nowhere to be found in the development team nor the credit list, just sayin.
Exactly.

You've proven nothing, you keep on responding and then saying, "let us stop". You cannot resist because you want to come out with your < xxx >. I am as calm as I can be, I've my arguments and facts, but you will get the answers if you contact me by Private message. And I keep on saying that I do not wish to discuss this under this thread, I am not the immature one, you are buddy. This thread are meant for Feudal World. But for god sake of this thread I am gonna change and call them "bad", is that better enough for ya? Because you do not like critic on your mod Reus, I'll Censor it.

Can we stop now and continue with our lives and let this thread in peace? I think yes, so you do not even have to respond.

Aleksander said:
Persistent World sub-mod, so many features, but do they hold? I really hope it wont end out as bad as PA, *S, *E (Censored due to avoid this thread to get spammed. Apparently no one may have an opinion about their mods unless getting hated on, someone just can't take critic) and RO.

If you keep those promises as you stationed, it might be a very interesting Persistent sub-mod.

I do have one question. What century is your mod based on?

General von Hiller said:

It's not made yet, we're working on an announcement. That credit list is also the old Dev team. Try to look on the date.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
I thought you went eating? You're a Dev for PS, or am I wrong?
I went to prepare dinner, mate. It's not done yet.

I'm not a dev for PS. I offered to make some website things for them, that's all I have done. I'm just as much a developer of PS as the PF forums say you are a developer.
If you didn't get it; the PF forums doesn't say you're a developer.

Anyways, dinner is ready in a second, so bye.

Reus said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
I thought you went eating? You're a Dev for PS, or am I wrong?
I went to prepare dinner, mate. It's not done yet.

I'm not a dev for PS. I offered to make some website things for them, that's all I have done. I'm just as much a developer of PS as the PF forums say you are a developer.
If you didn't get it; the PF forums doesn't say you're a developer.

Anyways, dinner is ready in a second, so bye.

Well then I guess you'll notice what I said before :smile:, anyway mate none of us came anywhere with this, let us up hold peace, and move on.

General von Hiller said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
It's not made yet, we're working on an announcement. That credit list is also the old Dev team. Try to look on the date.
So as long as not officialy announced, you have no proof. But then again, don't mind me, I'm a ghost, I don't exist

Well they will come, it's just formality. But I know that you don't believe me and that's fair enough :smile:

Reus said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
Reus in that case you might as well say that every mod made with the Native Module System is a Native Sub mod.
As a matter of fact, I would. If you start with Native as a base, it is indeed a sub-mod of Native. Native has been the base of every mod I have developed - though sometimes I've used Floris. The only reason I don't call all mods 'a sub-mod of Native', is because Native is the base game. It's the actual game. It's not a mod, so therefore mods based off Native don't become sub-mods.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=154327.0
There's a list of Floris sub-mods somewhat in the middle of that page.
There's many other mods who used Floris as a base, but they're not quite the same. ACOK, for example, used Floris as a base, although ACOK is an entirely different theme, setting, world and universe. It just uses the features of Floris.

I guess the definition of 'sub-mod' varies from person to person, although my simple definition would be to use another mod as a base of yours or to modify another mod and release your own version of it. Either way, it's not a bad thing to use PW as a base. There is no putting this mod under the shadow of PW. There's nothing bad about it. The mod was excellent - the community was not. As long as he states it's a complete rework of PW, then he won't have any trouble with people thinking it's another PW with some new theme and setting.

I don't see the problem.

There is no problem Reus!
I simply don't think it fits this mod to be called a PW sub mod but thats my opinion. Based on your definition of sub mod you have a point. i misunderstood what you were saying. my bad :smile:

Ive just came to view my thread and there is about 3 pages worth of arguements, Please just keep this on track. If you have anything constructive to say then reply to this thread otherwise ignore the reply button.

I'd suggest asking a Moderator to remove our posts.

I'd remove my own, but then Aleksander's would be lying around.

Will there be trade routes and luxury goods such as silk, spices, and velvet? And also will there be a option to use trade ships to say trade these goods through the towns?

Did I say otherwise? I just don't think it's appropriate to have an argument laying around, so he might as well have it removed, if he doesn't want it.

Oh my god, would you just shut up?

You're telling me to stop talking non-sense, yet you continue the discussion for no god damn reason. I'm just saying that there's no reason to have this argument here if Jazora doesn't want it here.
There's no reason for you to bring it up over and over.

Can we please have a Moderator remove the argument? I'm getting tired of this ****. I'll go find one myself.

Reus said:
Oh my god, would you just shut up?

You're telling me to stop talking non-sense, yet you continue the discussion for no god damn reason. I'm just saying that there's no reason to have this argument here if Jazora doesn't want it here.
There's no reason for you to bring it up over and over.

Can we please have a Moderator remove the argument? I'm getting tired of this ****. I'll go find one myself.

Of course it's over, you could just stop responding. Easy deal.

Back
Top Bottom