FAQ of WWII: China Battlefield v3

Users who are viewing this thread

unless your part of the faction you can not train your men to them, you can only rescue 8RA prisoners or what ever faction your trying to get troops from

killerkel60 said:
How would i get the ordanence factory, i can make rifles and everything, just not coehorns
? any clue?

you have to build the armory in the town then you can upgrade it to ordnance  It cant work in the castle

i have a idea for new content to the game: armored cars, jeeps and tanks. that would be SOOO awsome if u added it :cool: i know someone gonna say: but they didn't just get it as an normal person in ww2  :roll: but it could be something like a superthing that u only get by quest or only can by from the king of the faction if he likes u good enough
plz reply if it was a good idea  :wink:

hi, ermmm basically my ordinance factory thing will not let me build coehorns or the ammo, actually i cant find them anywhere in the game, have i downloaded a duff copy somehow? Also none of the artillery stuff works either :sad: pleaseee help cuz this is an awsum mod and its missing sumthinn

Well, I just joined the forums because I have one problem with this game, and it may make me look like an idiot.

How do you get officers and generals? Or is that a really stupid question?

I've been reading everywhere, checking dozens of topics trying to find out how you get officers and generals, but it's like everyone assumes that you should know how to get them...

Spikender said:
Well, I just joined the forums because I have one problem with this game, and it may make me look like an idiot.

I've been reading everywhere, checking dozens of topics trying to find out how you get officers and generals, but it's like everyone assumes that you should know how to get them...
either rescue them or recuit troops and upgrade them as officers and generals simple.

Hold on, so I just keep on leveling up my soldiers until they become generals/officers? I really don't understand what you mean by that. I mean, yeah, rescuing could work, but I'd rather know the proper way to get them than having to rescue a general or officer every time I need one.

EDIT: Thank you!!! Okay, I see what you mean now. Thank you for your help, jr!!!

Spikender said:
Hold on, so I just keep on leveling up my soldiers until they become generals/officers? I really don't understand what you mean by that. I mean, yeah, rescuing could work, but I'd rather know the proper way to get them than having to rescue a general or officer every time I need one.

EDIT: Thank you!!! Okay, I see what you mean now. Thank you for your help, jr!!!
my pleasure.but i forgot to say that sometimes you can find mercenary officers from taverns.

jr said:
Spikender said:

my pleasure.but i forgot to say that sometimes you can find mercenary officers from taverns.

Oh, really? Thanks for the tip, that should make getting officers a lot easier. Although it's pretty tough to acquire generals, my first general took me forever to get because of all the experience the officers need until they're ready to become a general. It was worth it, though.

dadas said:
etkinleştirme seri numarası

No one is going to give you a serial number.  Also this thread is in the English forum moron.  Take your spam and GTFO. :twisted:
91-polarbear-facepalm_%28nomdeprun%29.jpg

in the old topic you said that you made scoped mosin nagant why its not in the game?

@jr
because scope was very rare in old china, I will only add scoped sniper rifles for certain missions, which should be done in the furture: stage 5.

Spikender said:

No question is stupid :grin:

povre said:
plz how to have flame gunner (japanese or other)

sorry i am french and my english is not good :grin:
you mean how to get flamethower use troop editor...

Back
Top Bottom