[FACTION] The Order of the Lion

Users who are viewing this thread

-Application for entrance-
I Sir_Shrimp do declare my desire to serve and protect under the banner of The Order of The Lion.
I have ruled along side you and have shown my ability and desire for peace. I have also served for you and shown my abilities and honor in the field of combat.
If you are to accept me I can promise a steady play time, unquestionable loyalty, and a continual improvement of my own skills.
To conclude what I expect from this faction is an organized branch of power who knows how to run a faction and plays with the true RP spirit.

Shrimp&WhiteWine
STEAM_0:1:35534722

In game name: Sir_Shrimp
Faction: Part-time/Shrimptopia

My friends, and allies of The Order of The Lion,

I call upon you now, in times of war. The Knights Templar of Antioch have broken the peace agreement between My House, and their forces. They have waged war, and it cannot go un-punished. I seek your military aid, and assistance in ending this war. We shall fight with Honor and Valor until our enemy surrenders. What say you?

-Tirok, Arch Duke of Tidwell

It is with a heavy heart that I must call you, our allies, The Order of The Lion, to join us in this coming war.

Tidwell have shown the utmost disrespect to the lordship of the Knights Templar, our land, and my battle-brothers. They declared peace but acted fool-hardy and like arrogant children. So please, with the most dire request I can make, I ask that you either join us, or stay out of this conflict. For the Tidwell will fall, there is no other way for us to end this war.

With dearest regret, Lord Xigel of the Knights Templar of Antioch

Considering that KTA started the war, I think it is only reasonable that The Order of the Lion aid those who where attacked first.

Desideratus said:
Considering you let your men rob us and kill our horses it's only fitting they choose  :roll:
OOC: Considering that I highly doubt any of the men who apparently did this were registered in the Tidwell militia, nor did I hear of this at all during the time Lord Xigel declared war... I find that a both unreasonable and pointless arguement. You may or may not have realized that it's difficult to control people you do not know, whom joined unknown to you and whom do no report to you. If I'd held KTA responsible for every time someone in their faction wronged me or my house, you'd have quite the list of offences towards Tidwell.

Tirok said:
Desideratus said:
Considering you let your men rob us and kill our horses it's only fitting they choose  :roll:
OOC: Considering that I highly doubt any of the men who apparently did this were registered in the Tidwell militia, nor did I hear of this at all during the time Lord Xigel declared war... I find that a both unreasonable and pointless arguement. You may or may not have realized that it's difficult to control people you do not know, whom joined unknown to you and whom do no report to you. If I'd held KTA responsible for every time someone in their faction wronged me or my house, you'd have quite the list of offences towards Tidwell.

Considering that I highly doubt any of the men respect you enough to listen to you, because if they did they wouldn't do stupid crap.. I find the fact you can't control a man to a reasonable extent as "DON'T STEAL FROM ALLIES" an excuse, not an arguement. You may or may not have realized that it's difficult to have peace with people you do not trust, whom ran around killing horses on your land, had a war ON YOUR LAND and stole your gold in plain sight. If I'd held All of your men responsible for every time someone in their faction wronged me, you'd have quite the list of offences towards me.

I also sent a messanger that was ONE OF YOUR MEN that had "Tidwell" in his name to tell you to hand over who stole from us. But he must of disregarded it as unimportant. Now we have a war because your men didn't tell you what you should have known. We also have a war because your man got angry and killed our horses.

P.S. You and half your faction is starting to piss me off now Tirok. I thought you should know that.

OOC: I find the fact that you are clearly ignorant of command in PWMOD to be laughable, and the blatant disrespect you show for me and my House to be insulting. It may be difficult to have peace with somebody you don't trust, aye. Yet somehow we managed to at least attempt peaceful interactions with you and your men. I recall no such example of theft, the only aggressions I recall are your men being quite hostile with mine, and my men apparently 'disrespecting your land'. You and your fellow Templars have resorted to crime more then once, and you show no will to attempt diplomacy. I would never have even spoken to your leader of any aggressions, had one of my men not reported being fired at from your castle. If it were not for I coming to your castle, to speak with KTA about these apparent aggressions, no diplomacy would have occurred.

The fact that you care so much, yet so little about so called disrespect to your land confuses me. Considering your leader never took the time to send even a messenger to me, to speak about these aggressions. Yet your leader took the time to muster an entire army and to declare war. The Knights Templar of Antioch have shown themselves to be warmongers, it would seem.

IC:

Ahrian, Sovereign of The Order of The Lion,

In these times of war, your response is needed as quickly as it can come. The oath-breakers have shown disrespect to my house, and must be punished. I call upon you, Sir Ahrian, to bring your soldiers to my aid and honor the alliance and friendship we have forged. It will not be the first time our forces have fought alongside for victory, valour and honor, and it will likely not be the last. It is urgent that you make your decision, as it will likely form the path this war will tread upon.

P.S. You have now pissed me off. I thought you should know that as well.

OOC: I've had more than enough of you and Des spamming ToL's thread. Stop and take it to PMs.

But Tirok, do be aware we have had multiple times where our messengers were ignored. This war started with my messenger trying to talk and me coming across you both and speaking all of our troubles. And the fact that you let Jakeey get away with what he did then leave is statement enough that you don't give a care to anyone, other than your men and yourself.

Now I suggest you both stop before they have to make a new thread.

OOC: THIS COMPLICATES THINGS SO MUCH! If Div wasn't so AFK this past few weeks I'd be able to have an answer for you guys immediately. I promise we'll all sit down together and do some RP this weekend when Div and I aren't dealing with tests and homework. Sorry, the both of us have been dealing with alot of crap IRL. Tonight I've gotta crunch and do like 10 homework assignments because I slacked over the course of the semester.

IC: For the moment, until such time that the Lord of The Order of the Lion may make an appearance, we must announce our neutrality in this conflict, but also ask that all hostilities cease until such time that talks between our three great factions can be held. And that we also condemn this hostile action between our two cousin factions.

- General Moore

Back
Top Bottom