ToL_Ahrian_de_Lioncourt - Sovereign of the Order
ToL_Shannon_the_Red - First General of the Order
ToL_Emissary - High Council Diplomat of the Order

ToL_Sir_Shrimp - Platoon Leader
ToL_Arakas_Ironfist - Recruit
ToL_Keellaach - Recruit

Rules of the Order:

i: Patrol Deployment Rules
• Patrols should be of 3 or more soldiers. No less.
• Always initiate a patrol group with a platoon leader, whom carries the banner on their back.
• Once you have formed up your group, take your position in the formation told to you. [I.E: Diamond, Wedge, ect.]
• Remind yourself what the friendly factions are. Do not go on engaging the wrong people. [I.E: Shrimptopia, Knights of Antioch, ect.]
• If your group is ambushed and killed, the group leader must call in reinforcements via faction chat.
• Do not ever raid a faction's base with your group, unless specified otherwise by a commanding officer.
• Never patrol farther then the ruins unless told to do otherwise by a commanding officer.
• Always respect and obey the patrol group leader when orders are given. You are all disciplined, and heavily trained soldiers.

ii: Rules of Engagement
• Do not ever Kill-on-Sight unless engaged on first.
• Outlaws are not Kill-on-Sight. If they're fairly close and willing, engage in role-play.
• Shoot-to-Injury if a hostile is seen running away from your group and possibly capture, left at the group leader's discretion.
• Always warn before attacking outlaws or commoners. Opposing factions that you are at war with are fairplay.
• Once in combat, never, ever, let your guard down. Use your tactics and training along with whatever other means to prevent yourself and your platoon from getting killed.
• Do not rush into combat. You are valuable to the team, don't waste our money with your careless deaths.
• If you are out of combat, and there is no threatening factors all weapons away.

iii: Capturing and Detaining Rules
If you and your group manages to capture someone from a battle who has surrendered or layed down arms, you may perform the following, depending on whether or not they are willing or worth it.

• The individual may be captured and thrown in the city's detainment center and stripped of all weaponry and gold.
• If you tell the prisoner to do something and they refuse, or backtalk you in a negative manner warn them. If it continues, kill them.
• If anyone successfully captured is a King or Queen of another faction, do not kill them, hold them prisoner at whatever costs and use them for ransom.
• If anyone successfully captured is a simple farmer, serf, footman, bandit, or any other lowlife or low expense class, dispose of them to slavers or kill them.
• Depending on the circumstances a prisoner can be let go at the discression of whomever is assigned cell duty.

iv: Keep Rules
• Ensure that the surrounding area of the base is heavily guarded with troops. If not enough people are present, set up patrols on the island.
• If anyone is seen approaching the base without warning ahead of time over global speak to them with the drawbridge up.
• When exiting the keep, or the castle walls, close doors behind you.
• If any individual infiltrates the base; raise the drawbridge all the way, close the main gate, close all doors, and then hunt him down.
• Always keep an eye on visitors when they enter the armory and be prepared for anything.
• When raising the drawbridge, raise it two clicks rather then one to avoid glitches to get on top of it.

v: Other Regulations
• Do not enter towns suited up alone without orders being given. This goes for friendly as well as neutral or hostile towns.
• Do not steal and/or sell weapons to third parties without consulting a commanding officer first.
• If you are not sure if you can do something, do not do it, better safe than sorry. Worst case scenario, ask in faction chat.
• Do not enter any other faction areas without autherization from a commanding officer.
• Do not under any circumstances allow the bringing of Outlaws into the base, friendly or not, without the intention of detaining or killing.

vi: General Rules
• Do not be an *******.
• Do not flame or flame bait anyone if something does not go your way.
• Never randomly start fights with people in Global or in Character chat.
• Do not attack someone out of bias.
• If you are killed and lack sufficent funding to continue being a fully equipped man-at-arms or footman, start mining or foresting until further notice.
• Do not cause major drama if you are killed unfairly. Sort it out with a moderator or with the person themselves.
• Always maintain a good attitude. You all know better. Display of a poor attitude will not be tolerated and will be dealt with immediately.

Morals of the Order:
• We are upholders of all that is true, just, and noble and will do what we can to ensure the safety of those around us.
• We offer peace and alliance first, and if declined we keep a mutual truce until either faction chooses to show hostility.
• We do not tax the people of our provinces unless our coffers are empty and it is a time of war.
• We do not harass commoners, outlaws, or other factions unless provoked to do so.
• We roleplay first and fight later if no mutual ground is reached, we are noble and will not fight a man or woman whom of which is unarmed.
• We are men of our word, we do not lie to our fellow man.
• We stay by the code of honor, meaning all that is above is our beliefs and our training.

Faction Relations:
The House of Tidwell: Strong Allies.

The United Red Faction: Indiffrent.

The House of the White Lion: Indiffrent.

The House of Lancaster: Indiffrent.

The House of Bluvard: Indiffrent.

The House of Borgia: Indiffrent.

The House of de Mon: Indiffrent.

The House of Jenkins: Indiffrent.

The House of Wrath: Indiffrent.

The House of Pieta: Indiffrent.

The House of the Green Dragon: Indiffrent.

The Suspicious Pilgrim Brotherhood: Suspicious. 

Guild of Masonry: Indiffrent.

Teutonic Order: Indiffrent.

Templar Order: Indiffrent.

BlackHawk Guild: Indiffrent.

The Norse: Indifferent.

The Knights of Antioch: Allied.

Shrimptopia: Allied.

Among the Shadows: Hostile. KOS.

The Dark Legion: Indiffrent.

The Northern Empire: Hostile. KOS

Civilian Draft
Note: The draft held by the Order is completely optional, and we are in no way forcing you to do anything against your will. It is simply for the sake of roleplay that we act the way we do.

The recruits of the draft is not an army in any form, and that is why it is called upon only in the most harsh of scenarios. The people in this draft are usually low income, armor lacking, harvesters and miners whom have taken up arms in the name of the Order after a draft in the Commontown Square. Thus, that allows players to do whatever they want in game, and not always have to be associated with our order, but they are still capable of being involved in the struggles going back and forth on the server. The following men and women are players that have openly volunteered to be drafted when ever needed.

List of Draftee's
Platoon Leader:
Man at Arms:
Man at Arms:
Man at Arms:
Man at Arms:
Footman:
Footman:
Footman:
Footman:
Serf:
Serf:
Serf:
Serf: Snipz.

Mercenaries:
[            ] - Bodyguard/Diplomat/Assassin

The mercenaries are the men and women affliated with the Order of the Lions but are not physically apart of the guild itself. They are the one man allies that we have made alliance with over long periods of time. They can be called upon to be used as a bodyguard, diplomat, assassin, or whatever else we may need at the time. In order to join the ranks of the mercenaries, please send my a private message on the forums or over steam friends.

Joining our Order:
To join the Order of the Lions it is reccomended that you play with us ingame first, as to get a feel of what you will be joining. We take our jobs very seriously and have a small tolerance for immature behavior. Once you have seen combat and have aided the Order in someway you are capable of joining by posting your In-Game name in this thread, with your SteamID, and a paragraph long (6 - 8 Sentences) reason as to why you want to join, and what you expect.

Heads with Bounties
- 2000 denari [Jon_Snow] - For warcrimes, causing rebellion, and the murder of multiple men of the Order.
[          ] - For ____________

Heads up: I am currently still working on this page, and it will be updated in the future with an active roster and images fitting for our faction. I'd like to give thanks to Tidwell, whom I used as an example template for my faction page.

Its good to see new persistent factions starting up, and well organised ones at that.

I wish you luck and plenty of new recruits.

Should also mention that Divinity and I (Red) have a lot of experience with realism strategy and tactical units spanning numerous games. We're trying to do something semi-realistic but not take ourselves too seriously, as is the fault with a lot of persistent groups in other video games and the like. We're hoping when people join they're willing to communicate, follow orders, show leadership, and attempt to make cool formations in the game with us! Which should be interesting. Not that we'd have more than a dozen or so people in the ingame faction at any given time, given the size of the server itself.

This isn't in any way related to the White Lions right?

Also, the White Lions are not a house, they are a larger group.

You are missing Tidwell on your list, which is both quite surprising and I'm not sure if I should consider it demeaning :/ (Especially with the amount of inactive houses on that list)

Tirok said:

You are missing Tidwell on your list, which is both quite surprising and I'm not sure if I should consider it demeaning :/ (Especially with the amount of inactive houses on that list)
Azrayel hasn't played in awhile, Karl has moved to Fallout and hasn't read the forums in a month... I haven't played pwmod in a couple days.

Well that was fun today. Organized like 30 guys to attack 4 guys, which was really funny, and then the entire outlaw faction rebelled against us. Pretty epic stuff. Can't wait to do it again. I fell in the river and decided to get off and go get food since I lost my gear, lmao.

Feretal said:
Tirok said:

Azrayel hasn't played in awhile, Karl has moved to Fallout and hasn't read the forums in a month... I haven't played pwmod in a couple days.

Yes, shame that the White Lions died. I really liked being part of them.

I guess I will attempt at the first Application to join.
Steam ID: shnipes
Ingame Name: Keellaach
          I wish to join the order because of the experiences I have had with them.  They were organized, efficient, and very friendly.  I have been playing this mod for a long time and never been on a faction that was so much fun.  If I am let in to the order I expect to see the same as of what I saw in the game.  I expect also some wonderful experiences and mabye some wonderful leadership oppurtunities.  My expectations are set high for this Order/House/IDK because I have seen what they can do.  That is why I wish to join The Order of the Lions.

Keellaach said:
I guess I will attempt at the first Application to join.
Steam ID: shnipes
Ingame Name: Keellaach
          I wish to join the order because of the experiences I have had with them.  They were organized, efficient, and very friendly.  I have been playing this mod for a long time and never been on a faction that was so much fun.  If I am let in to the order I expect to see the same as of what I saw in the game.  I expect also some wonderful experiences and mabye some wonderful leadership oppurtunities.  My expectations are set high for this Order/House/IDK because I have seen what they can do.  That is why I wish to join The Order of the Lions.

+Support

I'm just coming back from not playing the game for a while, and am quite interested in your group. However, I'm curious as to which server you play on and which version it uses?

We play on DrDeath's outstanding NA PW4 server, it runs the very latest PW 4 alpha 5. You can add me to STEAM (I'm the 2IC for this group) at EliteCommandoX and you can come talk with me and Divinity on ventrilo and pop in game with us to enjoy some organized PW faction fun.

I tempted to join this with an Alt, perhaps Kvothe Valyrian. It's rare to see well organised factions around, and I don't always feel like being a Tidwell Captain when I play as a faction.

House de Mon ask for alliance and protection in land of NA which are so difficult for us...from many reasons (bad ping and tiredness)
I would like to stress that House de Mon is only House who represent United Red Faction as other Houses give up the cause. I would like see:
House de Mon=Red Faction..until King arrive.

Steam ID: Bravix
Ingame Name: Elidor
          I played with you guys the other night, had a good time. Was on vent with you as well. Coordination was pretty good, though it will of course be better once more are on vent. Managed good roleplay and diplomacy which I enjoyed. Not sure what else to say besides that.....Meow?

Back
Top Bottom