Excesive slow training make game boring. Please training perks should be buffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

From my experience players usualy have no problem to train troops in the early game, i think it's too fast to be honest. In the early game the player has no skills or perks, so increasing the trainer xp wouldnt make much diference before you already have enough troops to train new recruits anyway. It might be good for AI lords though, preventing them from having 70% recruits in the army most of the time. If you are having problems try focusing on seting up a core of 10 to 20 troops of the same type before you balance your party. I use to focus on my archers first, but horse archers are better if you can afford, use them to earn a few thousand denars and secure victory even if your recruits end up all dead, looters are not hard to deal with if you outnumber them, even with just recruits.

If you are having problems try focusing on seting up a core of 10 to 20 troops of the same type before you balance your party.
I personally have no problems. When I want to train, I recruit so much recruits (like 50 for example) and dont upgrade them ultil all of them are ready to upgrade.

But this is too specific, for example if you upgrade your recruits when they are ready to being upgraded, the last recruits never going to be ready to upgrade because they going to gain so little experience.

I think that training in Bannerlord would need a rework at least. How it working has not too sense.

Back
Top Bottom