EU_A_PW_RP Admin App(open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) In game names :

Calnon

2) Nationality :

Scottish

3) Amount of time spent on server(weekly) and your time zone. 
was about 20+ hours but down a bit owing to life (Yeah for life *smiles)

4) Why you want to become an admin?
Am interested in seeing how Administrators operate but this is the least reason. The main reason is that I see huge potential in this server and I want to help foster peoples playstyles in the hope that the server can become slightly more dynamic.
On a more personal level this community has not just been great with me in relation to positive feedback but also when I have had negative things to say, it is because of this objective mindset that I want to get involved and help the server in a positive way, not being ban happy and trying to instruct whilst banning as a last resort (If I get ban privs at some point)

5) Why you think you should be an admin?
Im not here to be an Admin for any grandiose reason other than to give a bit back to this community. (Have been accepted in game, on the forums and in TS)

6) Age

7) Steam account ?
Grandeur1

8 ) Teamspeak 3 and mic ? Willing to use it ?  Yes

9) Languages spoken ? level of pratice ?  (Ofc you have to speak english) 
English - fluent

10)  Willing to be game master ( take up event, become a NPC trader, foreign lord , heretic cultist ? ) and prepare and run RP event ?  Why ?
Would like to do that so as to make the server feel more alive but I would want a quick run through of how that is done first   

11) Willing to help us and suggest modification of the rules/map/vote for new admin ?  How you may help the team ? By trying to be constructive and if I do have a complaint giving reasoned fair response based on always putting the betterment of the game before ANY individual

12)  Willing to help new players to find basic stuff, farming, how to RP, main place, and take time to help them ?   
This will probably be my strongest point because being not so long ago new myself, but very inquisitive I know what help I can give to fast track newbies into the game and give them a fighting chance to develop their characters

13) Do you think admining is a difficult work ? Are your ready to spend at least 1/2 of your play time admining instead of playing RP  ? 
Most definitely! In fact I am is much intrigued to see how it is from an Admin perspective just for the experience. I am willing to spend 1/2 my time admining. If I get given this responsibility I will feel a weight on my shoulders in that I dont want to do anything that would make the rest of the server team or community look bad.

14)  Is the admin is closer a law-man or a teacher ?   
Both but closer to a teacher as diplomacy and fairness should be paramount before being ban happy or using admin as an excuse to sate a latent god complex

15) Do you have experience admining a website/game server ? Do you have any leadership experience (IRL or ingame )  ?
Leadership in real life in terms of sports in my younger days, leading my group at  university and in the past have taught kayaking as an instructor   

16)    At what version did you start playing PW ?
current version   

17)    Do you got any PW mapping skills ? Do you have any modding skill  for M&B ?   
Have messed with modding in oblivion and morrowind but warband is too addictive playing :smile: and as such no modding skills with this yet :smile:
18 )    What role did you play while in  game on EU_A server ? What event did you liked the most ( Either mini-event or sunday event )     
Combat based events were the best, seiges etc. I played the TW and despite the controvesy at points I honestly believe I managed to not get any bad feeling from any player which I am proud of as it was a volatile time!

19 )    Can you take the admining in a professional way. Are you able to answer against possible mistakes, failures and complain against you ? Will you take your responsibility ?   
Yes
20)  Answer to this quizz and put it in quote. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179113.0.html 

if i made my adin allplication earlair(page 16 i think) do i eed to put it on that webiste link aswell? if not do i jsut need to wait for u to read it?(soon i hope :S)

I have posted on the site but I have had no response for near on a week so i'll post here for a reply positive or negative

1) In game names : Cornwaille/Edward Wallis

2) Nationality :Uk

3) Amount of time spent on server(weekly) and your time zone:20-30 hours a week BST

4) Why you want to become an admin? Because I want to help other people to have a good RP experience

5) Why you think you should be an admin? I know the rules and stick to them and I happy to help new players

6) Age:13

7) Steam account ? teddog394

8 ) Teamspeak 3 and mic ? Willing to use it ? Yes, yes and yes

9) Languages spoken ? level of pratice ? (Ofc you have to speak english) English 10/10 French 2/10

10) Willing to be game master ( take up event, become a NPC trader, foreign lord , heretic cultist ? ) and prepare and run RP event ? Why ? I am willing to do so because it improves everyone's roleplay and make the server a more enjoyable place to play

11) Willing to help us and suggest modification of the rules/map/vote for new admin ? How you may help the team ? I would be willing to give ideas though my modding skills are not very good

12) Willing to help new players to find basic stuff, farming, how to RP, main place, and take time to help them ? Of course the people who get ignored can take things the wrong way and screw up the server where as those who know what they are doing because they have been helped are more likely to follow a good RP way

13) Do you think admining is a difficult work ? Are your ready to spend at least 1/2 of your play time admining instead of playing RP ? Yes i understand the difficulty of admining and I understand that I will not be able to RP as much and I am ready to admin 1/2 the time

14) Is the admin is closer a law-man or a teacher ? They are closer teachers because they guide new pupils help to sort out problems and enforce the rules

15) Do you have experience admining a website/game server ? Do you have any leadership experience (IRL or ingame ) ? I am Lt in a MM regiment and I am used to leading people. I have done a small bit of admin work

16) At what version did you start playing PW ? alpha 4

17) Do you got any PW mapping skills ? Do you have any modding skill for M&B ? No PW mapping skill but I can play around with normal maps a bit

18 ) What role did you play while in game on EU_A server ? What event did you liked the most ( Either mini-event or sunday event ) I normally play a normal miner or viscous outlaw but occasionally I play the role of mercenary and caravan guard

19 ) Can you take the admining in a professional way. Are you able to answer against possible mistakes, failures and complain against you? Will you take your responsibility? I will always take responsibility and answer against mistakes. I will take it as professionally as I can

20) Answer to this quiz and put it in quote. http://eu-pw.forumotion.co.uk/t9-admin-apps-quiz#10
1) Good enough, how much time you think you can be without complain in a 60 people server ? Give an estimate of time :10-15 minutes there will always be a complain

2) First complain! Do not want damn ... Should you go in black armor or in invisible to see what going on ? Explain why, and when you should use these 2 possibilities. I'd go invisible to see what was happening and if it was RP then I would not disrupt but if there was a breaking of the rules then I would go into black armour and stop it and take necessary action
(click to show/hide)

3) Ok so it's seems that a dozen commoners are fighting at each other at spawn. Using knife and hatchet they seem beginners.

Chat log:

Lolkill : Lol stab
Sparta : Wtf man
Warband : I will kill you ******

What you do and why? I would go into black armour and tell them to stop and find the main ringleaders and question them about RP I would then get the others and explain that they need to RP or I would kick them after another offence

4) next complain, miners are getting robbed by outlaw at iron ore selling zone. What you do and why ?As long as it Rp I would be fine with it as it part of PW

5) It's even seems that one of the miner is a girl who is doing a ******* as "taxe fee". What your reaction as admin on it ? Another RP moment I would find it weird but that's just me

6) One of the miner refused to pay and tried to flee. He get killed. He complain for RDM to you. What do you do ? He did not pay and the penalty would have been explained to him and tell him that he should have paid

7) The said miner farmed and get back as heavy knight and insta-stab the robber without any talk or RP. Now this outlaw is complaining. The outlaw was still robbering minners at the moment he get killing what do you do ? I would review the evidence and see whether the complaint was true I would then ask the farmer/knight how long he had been playing and judged on the amount of time he had been playing work out whether he knew about revenge killing if it turned out he knew about it then i would temp ban him

People keep coming on server, and you are now flooded of asking from players
2 complaints for randoming
1 complain for TK inside a faction.
1 guy who don't know where is the outlaw spawn.
Another deathmatch at the spawn.

How do you react, at what order do you resolve these complaints ? I would deal with them in order of seriousness
I would deal with the DM at spawn the same I did with the other one then move onto the randomings and deal with them by finding out the truth and punishing as necessary while doing this I would try to get another player/admin to show the outlaw spawn I would deal with the TK then and ask for witnesses and eal with it as a random but try to make it a bit RP by involving the lord etc

9) A big faction is obviously overrunning all others with twice more members and a very agressive leader.
You receive complain of it. What do you do ? Make sure they are rping so that it is fair and try to help out the other factions with manual help (fighting with them) or maybe organsising an event where citizens rise up and destroy the enemy with help from a secret millionaire

10) The said faction doesn respect the surrendering rules and is massivly spawn killing during the siege. At least half of the 20 members are involved. What do you do ? Talk to the lord and supervise the next siege and if there is proof of mass spawn killing then I would kick the members involved once certain they had done it

11) While you solve these conflict an commoner take your admin horse. What do you do ? I would warn them and if they did not halt and get off then i would slay them for stealing and tell them what they had done.

12) A massive TK occur in a faction. A guy killed 2 others. After investigation, they all claim to has been attacked first.
Chat log:

Faramir : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir : No you did first
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.

What do you do? I would take them apart and question them if their stories confirmed acts then I would deal with them as necessary

13) It's seems that a randoming just occur not far from you. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do ? Ask the victim whether he wants his money back and then get back the money if wanted and ask for a apology

14) Outlaw has raided a castle of a weak faction and killed everyone. The lord complain and the Outlaw claim they were just going for the chest. What do you do ? Check to see whether the chest has been emptied or damaged and see whether the members attacked the outlaws if they didn't then

15) Obviously the same pack of commoners is running around near the spawn town. They seems to not have farmed since a while and don't really know where to go, they never talk. . What do you do ? This is a hard situation in admining see if they will talk to others who are not admins and see if they can be contacted elsewhere (Steam TS etc) otherwise if they are not causing trouble then leave them be

16) Are you considering players as kiddies in kindergarden or as full grown men ? Explain.Full grown men, when playing with a wide range of ages then all must be seen as mature people if they cannot act that way and troll and mess around then it is their fault that they may get punished for something they did wrong despite clear rules.

The Process is kinda slow from Tales. We are checking http://eu-pw.forumotion.co.uk/f11-admin-applications more often.
Strider is now in full charge of the interview process.

I will be interviewing on a regular basis. The process from application to administrator is long on purpose, and most people will not be accepted, obviously.

If I have not contacted you in some time regarding your application, here is some things you can do:
Have a look at your application.
Re-post your application on our website.
If enough time has passed, and you are still interested, re-post your application on this forum aswell.

And most importantly: If you have a vouch from one or more of the current administrators it would greatly improve your chances. If you do, add that in your application.

1) In game names : Oh damnd, these are many. Martin The Brutal Heretic. Uhm Martin The Raven, Haraldir The Raven, Aedwulf Seaxbalding, erhm Wutan Toralfgr or Torailfgr, don't really remember and Pushkin The Rich

2) Nationality : Norwegian

3) Amount of time spent on server(weekly) and your time zone.  I don't really spend that much time on the server because of being busy with stuff like mapping and IRL issues etc, and when i get on i usualy get randomed. Lol but i guess i use around 20 hours a week or so

4) Why you want to become an admin? Well, because i see that there is alot more randomers and new players (newbies) in the mod whom needs explenation to what to do in the mod, and ofcourse the randomers needs warnings. and needs to be watched

5) Why you think you should be an admin? Well, because i am experienced with admining. Also i would like to help fair Roleplayers and ofcourse New players and teach randomers the rules or keep them away from the server so other players may play in peace, and i think i would do a good job as a admin

6) Age : 16

7) Steam account ? I do not really want to share my steam info here. But if you want my steam account i can link you the name so you may add me, but yes i have a steam account

8 ) Teamspeak 3 and mic ? Willing to use it ?  Yes i am

9) Languages spoken ? level of pratice ?  (Ofc you have to speak english)  Norwegian, English and a bit Spanish

10)  Willing to be game master ( take up event, become a NPC trader, foreign lord , heretic cultist ? ) and prepare and run RP event ?  Why ? Not really, because i am not a big fan of admin ran events and from my experience i have found out that events usualy ends up in a bunch of players complaining because they got killed 

11) Willing to help us and suggest modification of the rules/map/vote for new admin ?  How you may help the team ?  I suppose i could participate a little in help  you with the rules and map 

12)  Willing to help new players to find basic stuff, farming, how to RP, main place, and take time to help them ?    I would help the new players a bit explain them the rules or probaly send them a link to the forums to read the rules, and then help them a bit to understand the basics and probaly try to find someone they may roleplay with and let them go off and RP

13) Do you think admining is a difficult work ? Are your ready to spend at least 1/2 of your play time admining instead of playing RP  ?  Well, from my experience i have found out that admining is a very stressing job. And yes i would

14)  Is the admin is closer a law-man or a teacher ? None of them, just because a admin keeps order in the server and tries his/her best to make the players follow the rules, and just because he/she teaches the new players does not make him/her a teacher nor a law-man.

15) Do you have experience admining a website/game server ? Do you have any leadership experience (IRL or ingame )  ?  Yes i do, i have been an admin on a PW server and i am admin on a ts server if that counts

16)    At what version did you start playing PW ?  I started playing PW in V 3.5 

17)    Do you got any PW mapping skills ? Do you have any modding skill  for M&B ? I have knowledge about mapping, so yes i have PW mapping skills   

18 )    What role did you play while in  game on EU_A server ? What event did you liked the most ( Either mini-event or sunday event )    I do not really participate in events for i am not a big fan of events 

19 )    Can you take the admining in a professional way. Are you able to answer against possible mistakes, failures and complain against you ? Will you take your responsibility ?  If i do something wrong i will take responsibility for it, yes. But if someone plants false accuses on me i will make him/her get into ts if he have it, and talk to him about it, or i will find him ingame and talk to him/she trough admin chat and ask him/her why he have planted false accuses against me   

Quizz answers
1) Good enough, how much time you think you can be without complain in a 60 people server ? Give an estimate of time : I would not know, because it really mathers what type of players are on. But complains come in around each minute mostly, from my experience

2) First complain ! Do not want damn ... Should you go in black armor or in invisible to see what going on ? Explain why, and when you should use these 2 possibilities. 
I would first spawn a lock pick or so then pick it up and go invisible and then drop the knife and then teleport to see what's going on

3) Ok so it's seems that a dozen commoners are fighting at each other at spawn. Using knife and hatchet they seem beginners.

Chat log :

Sparta :  Wtf man

What you do and why ? I would first tell them all to stop then. I would ask them why they do this, and if they have a good reason, i will let them go off with a warning. If they have a very bad reason i will give them a warning and a kick.

4) next complain, miners are getting robbed by outlaw at iron ore selling zone. What  you do and why  ?
I would personaly go there myself in serf clothing and with a mining pick, to see if they rob over the amount of gold that you may rob for, and see if they RP the robberies. If not i would have to explain them what Roleplay is, and keep a small eye on them so i know they RP it

5) It's even seems that one of the miner is a girl who is doing a ******* as "taxe fee". What your reaction as admin on it ?

Well i personaly do not have any problems with people Cybering, but since it's a mine i would suggest them to take it another place. But if do not wish to take it another place i would accept that

6)  One of the miner refused to pay and tried to flee. He get killed. He complain for RDM to you. What do you do ?
I would ask if there was any witnesses, and i would check chat logs or get another admin to check the chat logs and see if this is true. Then i would make a decision

7)  The said miner farmed and get back as heavy knight and insta-stab the robber without any talk or RP. Now this outlaw is complaining. The outlaw was still robbering minners at the moment he get killing what do you do ? 
I would do as same ask for witnesses and check chat logs, and also i would ask the knight (farmer) roleplayed the kill, like if he told him to stop robbing or to get out of there and to not show his face again

8 ) People keep coming on server, and you are now flooded of asking from players
- 2 complaints for randoming
- 1 complain for TK inside a faction.
- 1 guy who don't know where is the outlaw spawn.
- Another deathmatch at the spawn.

How do you react, at what order do you resolve these complaints ?

I would tell in Global or in announcement that i am currently having my hands full and that i will get to the players i have not handled their complains, and then i would handle the first complain for randoming and then i would handle the TK inside the faction to see what it was about and if it was RP legit, then i would handle the other complaint for randoming, and while doing this i would send a message to the player whom did not know where the outlaw spawn was and explain him where it is, if he still can't find it i would come to him after handling the complains if not any other important complains accur (appears) but i would probaly just teleport to him fast and then point him the direction, and let him find his own path.

9) A big faction is obviously overrunning all others with twice more members and a very agressive leader. 
You receive complain of it. What do you do ? If the leader just declares war with bad reasons i would tell him to calm the wars down, and RP the wars more

10) The said faction doesn't respect the surrendering rules and is massivly spawn killing during the siege. At least half of the 20 members are involved. What do you do  ?  I would again spawn a lockpick and go invisible and drop the lockpick then i would teleport to the castle this is going on and see if the players drop their weapons and surrender, or just draw their weapons and attack the siegers, if they do so i will still stay in the castle to watch if some of the other faction members surrender and if the big faction just attacks them, if i do not get any other complaints. If i see that they are just massivly spawn killing them and doesnt respect the surrendering rule i would stop the siege and stop the war and give the leader and some of the players i see have broken the rules a warning. And if it's bad i would give them a kick if they are already warned or so

11)  While you solve these conflict an commoner take your admin horse. What do you do ?
I would freeze him and tell him to give the admin horse back, and if not he will be slain or kicked. Or if i am currently very busy i would just fade him and the admin horse away and let him learn a lesson 

12) A massive TK occur in a faction. A guy killed 2 others. After investigation, they all claim to has been attacked first.   
Chat log :
What do you do ? 
I would check the chat logs and see what happened before, then i would check if the TK kill was RP legit, if not i would give that player a warning and give the two other players refunds (if they ask for it)

13)  It's seems that a randoming just occur not far from you. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do ? I would teleport to the victim first when he spawns (if he havnt rage quitted if so i would walk over to the murderer and ask him what happened) 

14) Outlaw has raided a castle of a weak faction and killed everyone. The lord complain and the Outlaw claim they were just going for the chest. What do you do ?   
i would give the outlaw/outlaws a warning or so (if there was any serfs or engineers inside the castle that got killed) if not i would research more into the case and then find a resulotion

15)  Obviously the same pack of commoners is running around near the spawn town. They seems to not have farmed since a while and don't really know where to go, they never talk. . What do you do ? I would walk up to them to see if they speak english, if so i would explain them the rules and explain them what to do etc and then show them how to gain money and the different choises and such, then let them walk of on their own

16)    Are you considering players as kiddies in  kindergarden or as full grown men ? Explain.
I would judge/consider players by the way they act and such

1) In game names :
    Anthos

2) Nationality :
    English

3) Amount of time spent on server(weekly) and your time zone. 
I spend about 6-7 hours a week

4) Why you want to become an admin?
i want to become an admin beucause i want to improve Eu server and make it a better server.

5) Why you think you should be an admin?
i Think i should be an admin because half the time when i am on playing On Eu there is a lot of rdming and i want to sort it out
6) Age

7) Steam account ?
asgoth123
8 ) Teamspeak 3 and mic ? Willing to use it ? 
Yes i have Teamspeak 3 and i do not have an mic but i am willing to listen in
9) Languages spoken ? level of pratice ?  (Ofc you have to speak english) 
English 8-9

10)  Willing to be game master ( take up event, become a NPC trader, foreign lord , heretic cultist ? ) and prepare and run RP event ?  Why ? 
Yes sure if i get the oppatunitie i will be one since i have some great ideas about events and mini events
11) Willing to help us and suggest modification of the rules/map/vote for new admin ?  How you may help the team ?   
yes i would love to improve the map a bit and new rules etc
12)  Willing to help new players to find basic stuff, farming, how to RP, main place, and take time to help them ?   
i would love to help new players work there way around the mod and map

13) Do you think admining is a difficult work ? Are your ready to spend at least 1/2 of your play time admining instead of playing RP  ? 
No i do not think admining is diffuclut becuase its all about helping peaple through problems and stuff.yes i am ready to spend half my time admining and RPing

14)  Is the admin is closer a law-man or a teacher ?   
I think an  Teacher
15) Do you have experience admining a website/game server ? Do you have any leadership experience (IRL or ingame )  ?   
Yes i have a bit of expriance
16)    At what version did you start playing PW ?   
I started playing at PW_alpha4_6
17)    Do you got any PW mapping skills ? Do you have any modding skill  for M&B ?   
No i do not have mapping skills or modding skills but i have great idea's for improving the map
18 )    What role did you play while in  game on EU_A server ? What event did you liked the most ( Either mini-event or sunday event )     
      I played In games of thrones as Brok and ive also been a caravan guard and edoras footman and many more.
19 )    Can you take the admining in a professional way. Are you able to answer against possible mistakes, failures and complain against you ? Will you take your responsibility ?   
Yes i would take admining in a professinal way and  not take it as an joke. Yes i am ready to answer and complaints against me. I will take responsibi.ity alot and nevr take it as an joke.

1) Good enough, how much time you think you can be without complain in a 60 people server ? Give an estimate of time :
I think i will be without an complaint for a long time.
2) First complain ! Do not want damn ... Should you go in black armor or in invisible to see what going on ? Explain why, and when you should use these 2 possibilities.   
(click to show/hide)
i would go in invisible mode and see whats the problems is and then i would go visible  so they can expain whats happnened

Stop the fighting and expalin to them how to play

Chat log : Guys stop fighting i will teach you how to play.

Sparta :  Wtf man

What you do and why ?
  I would show the new players armound in a gruop and teach em

4) next complain, miners are getting robbed by outlaw at iron ore selling zone. What  you do and why  ?
(click to show/hide)
I would go in invisible mode and see how much they are taxing them and if they are taxing them over 1k  i will go in blak armour and tell them the taxing rules and if they continue taxing the over 1k whilst im gone then i will give them a slay and so on

5) It's even seems that one of the miner is a girl who is doing a ******* as "taxe fee". What your reaction as admin on it ?
I would stop it stright away and give her a first warning
6)  One of the miner refused to pay and tried to flee. He get killed. He complain for RDM to you. What do you do ?
I would say its not an RDM you tried to flee whilst they taxed you and they killedd you.
7)  The said miner farmed and get back as heavy knight and insta-stab the robber without any talk or RP. Now this outlaw is complaining. The outlaw was still robbering minners at the moment he get killing what do you do ? 
I would talk to the knight and tell him to explain why he killled them but in the other hand he also was aloud to kill the outlaws becuase they were taxing but if  he was revenge killling i would kick him

8 ) People keep coming on server, and you are now flooded of asking from players
- 2 complaints for randoming
- 1 complain for TK inside a faction.
- 1 guy who don't know where is the outlaw spawn.
- Another deathmatch at the spawn.

How do you react, at what order do you resolve these complaints ?
I would tell 1 complainer that i am coming i am sorting smething out and whilst i tell him that i sort each complaint out

You receive complain of it. What do you do ?
I would put a limit of people in the faction and tell the kicked out ones to make a new faction
10) The said faction doesn respect the surrendering rules and is massivly spawn killing during the siege. At least half of the 20 members are involved. What do you do  ? 
I would go to the camp and tell them next peron who spawn kills or kills surrendering will get a kick and i would also say that capture the castle or leave
11)  While you solve these conflict an commoner take your admin horse. What do you do ?   
I would tell him to return it or he gets an slay
Chat log :
What do you do ? 
I would  go on the side with more witness'es or a screenshot
13)  It's seems that a randoming just occur not far from you. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do ?   
I would straght away ask why he killed him and give him a slay if he tries to run
14) Outlaw has raided a castle of a weak faction and killed everyone. The lord complain and the Outlaw claim they were just going for the chest. What do you do ?   
I would tell the castle to be a bit more carefull next time and i would tell the outlaws not to kill evry1
15)  Obviously the same pack of commoners is running around near the spawn town. They seems to not have farmed since a while and don't really know where to go, they never talk. . What do you do ?
  I would ask one of there freinds or talk to him in admin chat

16)    Are you considering players as kiddies in  kindergarden or as full grown men ? Explain.
I am expecting them as Full grown mean and if they mess around i would think they are kiddies

the thing whit admin app is they write that they are angels but the only way to found out is to have him on a test cause to be a admin when its 100 ppl on is not like heaven, and can make any 1 rage :wink:

"Ignored" equals - In most cases - Denied.

You see, if neither I or any of the admins acknowledge you (In a positive way), you are not likely to be considered.
How do you make us acknowledge you, you ask? Try to come into Team Speak 3 and chat with the admins and myself, that is the best way.

Lastly, I need to like what I read while reading your application.

That is some points to remember if you want to be considered.
"Considered" does not mean "Accepted", though.
_

Anyone can still feel free to post an application. But, consider the points above before posting.

Want a great chance talk to me on steam:Gaham1 im a vet and have some pull and if I get to truely talk to you and I like you I'll try my best to get you through...must have a proper app first or im just going to ignore you.

It's hard to become admin...

I interact with a lot of admins (prade, gaham, toffi, strider), i am pro-player (from 6 months) and I play in faction with many admins (lionheart, death346 ecc...), i forever respet rp (i love it), i forever help new player, i propose suggestion here and on portal to improve server, i propose new rp rules, i propose interpretations of existing rp rules, i propose to organize and manage event and main event, i do advertising for the server to all my warband friends - many people come-.......

.......... AND I AM REFUSED FOR TWO TIMES :smile: - now I renunced  :sad:-

IT'S NOT EASY GUYS.. IT'S VERY HARD :smile:

knightwilliam said:
i am pro-player

Õ.o

IT'S NOT EASY GUYS.. IT'S VERY HARD :smile:

As it should be. You don't just become an admin for playing much or "hanging out" with the admins. And everybody that have ever applied sais that they want to help players, yet i see so very little of that in-game. It is very common for a new player to, for example, get stuck in the TW cages, and sit there for about 15 minutes shouting for help in both local or global, without a single player trying to help him.

I have also noticed that the way many applicants "help" other players is to suddenly become extremely generous, and start giving away horses & money and to protect miners for no reason etc.

Did you (you as in general to all applicants) really expect us to not see such a cheap attempt to get favour points? The only thing it does is to lower your chances of getting adminship, because then we know that you are desperate to get that admin post, and an admin should never "try hard" to become an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom