[EU] Spartan's Inn - TDM with custom maps multiplayer server ** looking 4 maps!

Users who are viewing this thread

_Benedict_

Sergeant at Arms
Hi warriors!
It's great to be back here in this forum after more than 10+ years :smile:

I've been setting up a dedicated Warband: Bannerlord server, with the intent of bringing some new content in the multiplayer realm.
I'll be working on custom maps myself (one is already in the rotation: forest_encampment) and will update the server as i get them done.
But if there's some of you interested in map design and wants to help me, i'm open to receive your maps and put them online!

Custom maps are not easy to be done and many glitches and minor problems might occur. So please be patient in case you find some, you can also use this thread to notify me.

See you on the battlefield!

I'm open to suggestions!

I personally have no problems with cav in TDM, i like to kill em all with my spear. :smile:

There's no effective way to limit the cavalry through map design i'm afraid. Forest_encampment at the moment is designed with wide spaces and places where cav will be effective without doubt but i will make some village like maps with tight spaces where cavalry will be harder to use.

Last edited:
Try the cRPG devs, fairly sure they have some maps. As said on another thread, private servers do not count towards gold/xp progression so unless the official servers are all down you will not see players go there. A completely baffling decision by Taleworlds, given that custom maps, mods and private servers is what prolonged the life of multiplayer Warband for so long.

Try the cRPG devs, fairly sure they have some maps. As said on another thread, private servers do not count towards gold/xp progression so unless the official servers are all down you will not see players go there. A completely baffling decision by Taleworlds, given that custom maps, mods and private servers is what prolonged the life of multiplayer Warband for so long.
Yeah, that's a sad decision by TW. But at some point gold and xp progressions can't be everything. I think people are so fed up with the current maps that they might show up from time to time on the community servers too. After all, all you get with gold are visual enhancements for your characters. I would be willing to stop progressing for a while and play on some different maps.

Rationally and on an individual level you are absolutely right but playerbase collectively is a mindless mob of lemmings, players will not agglomerate on servers where there is no population in the first place, and they will only go on private servers if official servers are down. The only time I ever saw private servers get any population whatsoever was when the official servers were down/crashing constantly.

Back
Top Bottom