ETA on battle mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

just wondering when it will come out, been playing battle mode in area of bannerlord online but it is laggy,

i like the arena battle mode alot though bc everyone has the same equipment and the map isnt obstructed and complicated, just a open large map so people can focus on the combat instead of just finding their opponents, or exploiting archers or cav to win,

even if there are archers, everyone has the same equipment so you will never end up as an infantry just being shot to death by an archer or kited by a cavalry

it is coming up on a year early access has been out,
i was never sure why taleworlds decided to remove battle mode, my and many other people's favorite mode,
i think it has something to do with the class system being more difficult to work with battle mode, another reason why the class system is inferior to the gold system imo

if there is a developer that can tell me when it is coming out i would appreciate it,
i know its always 'soon" but, if the developer can just tell us if its more like a month away i would appreciate that

thank you,
please consider a arena mode option within a battle matchmaking service where everyone has the same equipment and its in a small open space,
i really like the area's battles

Hello, my name is Jesus. I am not aware of the search-function.

Tldr: the answer to your question is in the forumsearch. Or, if you feel too lazy, on the very first page of the multiplayer section.

Hello, my name is Jesus. I am not aware of the search-function.

Tldr: the answer to your question is in the forumsearch. Or, if you feel too lazy, on the very first page of the multiplayer section.
I heard it was soon, but i was just looking for a date

could you post it then if you dont mind

I wouldn't expect it for like another 3-4 months honestly and that's being pretty optimistic too.

Unless they have some sort of surprise for the anniversary.

I wouldn't expect it for like another 3-4 months honestly and that's being pretty optimistic too.

Unless they have some sort of surprise for the anniversary.
thanks, i dont know why the secrecy , why can't the developers just drop a date, i know they dont bc they dont want to be obligated to release something if they are not ready but, this is just battle mode,
all you have to do is set one life and have two sides,
is it really that hard?

i dont want to be mean im sure its more complicated but, i just want battle mode back why did taleworlds have to tear us apart?

thanks, i dont know why the secrecy , why can't the developers just drop a date, i know they dont bc they dont want to be obligated to release something if they are not ready but, this is just battle mode,
all you have to do is set one life and have two sides,
is it really that hard?

i dont want to be mean im sure its more complicated but, i just want battle mode back why did taleworlds have to tear us apart?
That's entirely speculation on my behalf btw, I know just as much as you about when they will release it. However we do know they like to take their time and Battle mode never seemed like an urgent priority from their MP statements.

I suppose a lot of the work has been refactoring how MP works, as they are trying to separate game mode balances, fix crashes and implement their cosmetic system. Battle Mode would need a bit of a rework in how the gold and class system works compared to say Skirmish or TDM.

Back
Top Bottom