Erlingar

Users who are viewing this thread

Hengwulf said:
Helge said:
Hengwulf, sory but , are you female?

And Helge will get a jav in the groins for this insult, infectious camp whore :mad:

This oath is fulfilled. I bet Frigg could here his guts open wide and welcomed him to join weaving with the women in her hall  :twisted:

Hahaha, you're bloody awesome Hengwulf.

I absolutely loved your initial post too "Helge will get a jav in the groins for this insult, infectious camp whore *mean face*".
:grin:

HarkonHakoon said:
Hahaha, you're bloody awesome Hengwulf.

I absolutely loved your initial post too "Helge will get a jav in the groins for this insult, infectious camp whore *mean face*".
:grin:

LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Erlingar for the awesome fun.

Love  :grin:,

Everyone from L'Armee Du Batard

P.S: Thor has good leadership, thank you for leading us to victory.

Stop spamming the clan-forum, William  :lol:

PS.
It was great leading all you guys - and in the end, it is actually the group-leaders and their loyal companions that matter.

Dansk viking said:
Stop spamming the clan-forum, William  :lol:

PS.
It was great leading all you guys - and in the end, it is actually the group-leaders and their loyal companions that matter.

Wish to give my thanks to one indivually, not going to hurt  :lol:

I have the honour to introduce our brother and fellow Erlingr, Þorvaldr, unto these fields of battle; may he gain honour and glory so that his memory will never fade as long as men of valour walks the Earth.

Its honour for me to fight next to you Erlingr warriors ! Im sure that our banner fly high and together we will win glorious battles as many as the stars above the norse land !

Welcome, new brother! May we get to know each other soon and find much glory together!  :cool:
Forth Erlingar!

Éadríc said:
The Fyrningas congratulate Þorkell Erlinga-jarl and his men with his gain of strength!
It's important to clarify that we have no hierarchy in the Erlingar, we function as a council, and we all have the same say on all matters, and of course, equal rights. There are no ranks among us. We are free men, and  brothers!

We merely elect someone to lead in times of coming battle, as a council as well, who will fill the role of Hovding. :smile:

HarkonHakoon said:
It's important to clarify that we have no hierarchy in the Erlingar, we function as a council, and we all have the same say on all matters, and of course, equal rights. There are no ranks among us. We are free men, and  brothers!

We merely elect someone to lead in times of coming battle, as a council as well, who will fill the role of Hovding. :smile:
^

A most intriguing discovery has been made!
In an ancient part of a bishop's residence in Iceland, a fragment of an unknown document has been found. It contains two poems about a mysterious group, not known from any source prior to this. Historians argue that the group may have gone under another name in contemporary sources, referring to common knowledge of the contemporaries. The fact that the document was found underneath a stone floor has led some to believe that it was hidden, and for a reason - the mentioning of the group being "heiðinn" is presumed to be of relevance. On account of the torn state of the end poem and of the title, it is believed that this is only a small fragment of a larger collection of poems and sagas.

A translation is given in the first post.

Fantastic and epic fragment brother :!:
I bet that other parts of the saga will be found soon. :razz:

(just made reread with the proper music background and it became even more epic ^^ )

Back
Top Bottom