Enterprises

Users who are viewing this thread

Ceiling Cat

Recruit
I have been playing this mod several times now and I really enjoy it, although I have to rebalanced and fix some weapons myself (the guns mostly  :fruity:), but the mod is very stable and one of the few polished gunpowder mod with freelancer.
But I have never been able to create a sustainable kingdom because of how unprofitable some enterprises are. Especially the dye works. I have used Morgh to tweak the values of the Velvet and Raw Silk, but some how the Raw Silk needed to produce velvet still cost 2100!!! While the Velvet only sells for 2000!
I think you guys have fundementally changed how many batches of material needed to produce an item. But Im not sure, and Im not really familiar with Python outside of tools.

So what do you guys think? More importantly, how can I fix this? I tried using TweakMB but apparently the coding is way too different for the tool to regconize. Thanks in advance.

I forgot to add.
It has been another in game month since I have made the changes.
Current Raw Silk's value is 300 (yeah I know, testing :^)) 2200 for the Velvet.
The place Im looking at is Malacca. Almost no bandit, constant movements of villagers. City is prosperous. Villages are productive.
I have a dye work in Ava, but even after the change the profit is only 340.

Back
Top Bottom