Enjoy the peace! Or should I?

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
So after a week into the game, the french and the british made peace. So after one and a half month- they're still at peace.

Is this a known bug? Or is it even a bug at all? It'd be nice to have like 2-week long ceasefires alittle now and then, but 50+ days is too much (You kinda get tired of courting a woman and killing bandits after a while).

It isn't really a bug. It's the Warband system for peace and war. However I also believe that the truces should be removed or reduced to one week; because there are only two factions and peace is very boring...

Lord Arius said:
It isn't really a bug. It's the Warband system for peace and war. However I also believe that the truces should be removed or reduced to one week; because there are only two factions and peace is very boring...

Well yes, it's how the M&B system works, but just like you said; it should be reduced or removed which I thought was implented but sometimes didnt work, ergo a bug.

there should never be peace other wise it isn't much of a hundred year war, more like a 90 years of on and off war and 10 yours of peace

Winterz said:
Well historically, there were many *peace times* and truces during the hundred years war.

Was about to say, and yes- I like it that they have peace times alittle now and then to be able to reinforce your castle and add new troops for your army. They eventually made war again after about 40 days, and then they made peace again for about 40 days more so it's not really too bad.

For me it's bad, because there's nothing to do !; what if my ranks are full,  settlements are constructing something,  perfectly stable in economy. So there's nothing to do but to fight ! , ( not in tournaments, it's boring and i already have a lady ). If anyone knows tips on how to disable peace, or to reduce its truce days, i will really appreciate it.   

This bug should have been fixed in version 6.2.0. Please download the new patch and let me know if it hasn't been fixed.

britain did not even exist at this time. you mean ENGLAND. when you say britain you are saying Scotland, England and wales

Back
Top Bottom