OSP Shaders ENB-ElPadrino Shaders -WIP Sands of Faith Dedicated-

Users who are viewing this thread

ElPadrino said:
Nice screenshots fladin ! but I find it stills too dark ... strange it is less on my screen

yes, it's still dark, but what matters to me are the performances (anyway, eveyone has its own tastes...)
there's another interesting thing : by  only adding your files, even if I didn't active your  shader, I feel that the graphics have become more "colorful"

Woa guys! You're doing such delicate good job. We do need to wait for Bannerlord no longer. This IS Bannerlord!
Is there a possibility to add this to my mod? But it may not overwrite main game data. Perhaps current set-up but with an extra file stored in the \modules folder that's needed to work. In this way it will not interrupt other mods.

I only suggest to remove the brightness from the UI. If this isn't possible, please tune down the brightness otherwise.
Best solution would be if we can simply adjust all values ourselves.

Again thank you so much for this great piece o' work. Native shaders are such a pain.

Woa thank you very much Quintillius ! But it is nothing in front of best mods, in particular your mod  :eek:

I already thought about this problem with files which need to be in main directory. I think there isn't other way, because files need to replace directx .dll files which are only in main directory.

Thank you again :smile: It touched me a lot !  :ohdear:

Quintillius said:
Woa guys! You're doing such delicate good job. We do need to wait for Bannerlord no longer. This IS Bannerlord!
Is there a possibility to add this to my mod? But it may not overwrite main game data. Perhaps current set-up but with an extra file stored in the \modules folder that's needed to work. In this way it will not interrupt other mods.

I only suggest to remove the brightness from the UI. If this isn't possible, please tune down the brightness otherwise.
Best solution would be if we can simply adjust all values ourselves.

Again thank you so much for this great piece o' work. Native shaders are such a pain.
You can't really apply the shaders to a specific mod, as you have to export some files to the main directory of the entire game, since it's external shaders, not the built-in engine ones.

How do I get the enb to not be blurry to the extent where everything becomes incomprehensible?
92407d0ab2547fb5a6f2eec879c1086e.jpg

I wish I was... then I would know how to fix it, @Quintillius I'm using the settings prepackaged in your mod v2.01 (fantastic mod btw) so the motionblurquality is already 0. I can't seem to figure out why it does this.

I don't think so, but maybe ATI and NVIDIA  graphic card don't process data with the same method ...
I really don't know. I will search  :neutral:

Hi EP,

Congrats for the brilliant work.

Lord of Shadows said:
I've just installed your shaders, but when I launch the game I get this error.

HbdMqH5.png

Did I do something wrong?

I'm getting the same error. As you were suggesting:

[quote author=ElPadrino]Look in your Warband folder if you get the d3dx9.dll[/quote]

Well, that file comes with the rest of your package so yes, now it exists and is located where it needs to. :razz:

(Tried with both less-blur and 3.0 versions.)

Dang I guess my problem hasn't come up before, I've tried everything to fix it but nothing works. I tried disabling crossfire but the end result is still the same. I also think this happened in other games too like fallout new vegas.

Back
Top Bottom