Votes: 29 40.8%
  • Bottom (0.8 faces)

Votes: 42 59.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Leonion

Master Knight
h-265.jpg
Which female elven head models&skins (they come as 1, model from pack X and skins from pack Y can't be used together) look less ugly better, in your opinion (top or bottom)?

Remember that Tamaris and Silivethiel are elven females, so whatever row you will choose, you will have 2 pretty faces like this accompanying you (if you tend to recruit these ladies, ofc.).

UPD. Bottom version was improved (copy-paste from a message below).
3IH7wb3.jpg

3IH8z1F.jpg
3IH9dgy.jpg

3IHr0Cy.jpg

Second from the left at the top, I think. And maybe third.
Almost all of them have nice hairs, but their faces not so good :smile:

I chose the bottom row as generally I think they look more elvish, though I do agree with the previous poster, the second in from the top left does look good.
Hair generally in M&B looks "plodgy" as my grand daughter describes it, but I generally in Perisno have my wife fighting with me, so as long as she can fight I do not mind their hair so much  :wink: though their faces have to be nice.

Honestly Princess lithandril and the elf queen look like dwarves in the second row, but the other three look like plastic dolls in the first row.

Decisions, decisions...

edit: I voted for the 2nd row. Can't we use the current face/textures/models (the ones we use to pick a female elf in character creation) to make Princess + Queen have slightly different faces? I mean, I know you said we can't mix Set 1 and Set 2, but within Set 2, we cn adjust the sliders to get some slightly different results?

The second row really needs lip slider and eye slider, and then it will be just perfect, imo.
But vertex animations are a little complicated...

cheesehat said:
Honestly Princess lithandril and the elf queen look like dwarves in the second row, but the other three look like plastic dolls in the first row.

Really, those two just need armor that isn't ridiculously bulky to the point where they can't even turn their head.  :razz:

I'm torn here.. the second row really needs variation beyond just "this skin is slightly tan and has green eyes".. but the top row, just like male elves as they are in the game right now, just look way too smooth and plastic-y.

Why dont put just pretty faces like these? the elfs males are handsome but the women are like... (put your negative adjetive)
https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/191/images/6112-1-1467880860.jpg

Those new 0.8 faces are...........actually a lot better :grin:. I'm getting even more excited if they get implemented in the next patch or update.

Gaicoz said:
Why dont put just pretty faces like these? the elfs males are handsome but the women are like... (put your negative adjetive)
https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/191/images/6112-1-1467880860.jpg

Haven't seen that hair before. Not very practical, but looks pretty nice

Bottom faces don't look elvish to me. More nordic. Top faces have much more flavor imo.

I like Tamaris' face design however. It looks quite realistic in comparison to any of the other faces.

I preferred the upper ones before, but with the update, I think the bottom ones are much better now. The faces do look a little "nordic" though, as Knecht said. I really don't like the "realistic" faces linked though. They look like 15-16 year old school girls. It'd look really stupid to see one of them swinging around a huge sword.

:shock: I Can't believe the bottom row is winning. :facepalm:
Did the the bottom row all go to the same plastic surgeon with the same picture and say, "Make me look like her."? :evil:
Even with the changes, put the same hair color and style on Linthradil, Tamaris & Silvethiel, you have triplets. :roll:

Is it possible to add more variation in the bottom row? :???:
Maybe I'll have to stop playing elves and start destroying them before the clones take over everything! :evil:

Wow, sorry to rant so. I DO appreciate all the effort you put into this mod, I just really do NOT like the "trophy wife look".

Back
Top Bottom