Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the last time you dastards raided Reveran and stole livestock...

004ht93k.jpg

Hethwill said:
I remember the last time you dastards raided Reveran and stole livestock...

004ht93k.jpg

Thats clearly Kocken driving, with Eirikur in the back. Two lousy sheep is all he got, Im not sure he´s satisfied with that.

Techno_Viking said:
I remember being recruited on IG over a year ago on Ruined Fort by Eirikur and Corey
Omg Techno, that was me and Kocken  :lol:

Thank you for remembering us :razz:

And of course we wouldn't recruit you on IG, recruiting is not allowed there  :wink:

I applied for Einhärjar the same day as I bought the game.. and someone in a clan (Can't remember which one.. maybe CoR?) tried to recruit me the same week.  :lol:

Angantyr said:
Techno_Viking said:
I remember being recruited on IG over a year ago on Ruined Fort by Eirikur and Corey
Omg Techno, that was me and Kocken  :lol:

Thank you for remembering us :razz:

And of course we wouldn't recruit you on IG, recruiting is not allowed there  :wink:

oh fark yeah it was you guys

Godnoken said:
I applied for Einhärjar the same day as I bought the game.. and someone in a clan (Can't remember which one.. maybe CoR?) tried to recruit me the same week.  :lol:
Nice way of concealing your peen stroke with the lol smiley at the end...  :cool:
You and Corey are probably 2 of the biggest braggers I've ever seen online. :p

Blead lured me in the clan.. it was a trap..
there are just some people i can only kill (and humiliate) when fighting for a clan, and as a loyalist the shieldings was the best clan out there.

For the eternal gratitude of such legend as the name of Kocken, Reveran has named many places following his deeds. Namely, Kocken's Cave, the most famous of all, but also, Kocken's woods and Kocken's plains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom